White Horn Lodge at Tahoe Donner
White Horn Lodge at Tahoe Donner
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $200 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
• 2900 square feet
Expansive multi-family or group retreat, set back from a fairway for added privacy with a sprawling back deck to enjoy the tranquil views.
The broad foyer with a bench and storage area, welcomes guests in. The great room has an inviting eclectic lodge ambiance with soaring vaulted ceilings and plenty of seating to wind down around the gas fireplace and TV.
The open kitchen pairs the perfect combination of ample space, expansive countertops, a six-burner smooth top electric stove with a griddle and a separate wall-mounted oven range for the gourmet chef in your group to feel right at home. Relax at the wooden dining room table, with seating for six guests, along with seating for three at the bar, to enjoy a well-deserved meal after a full day of activities.
The Primary bedroom is located on the main level of the home just around the corner from the great room with the perfect pampering elements of a pillow-top King bed, an ensuite bath with an oversized whirlpool tub and separate shower, a vanity area and a private covered deck.
Upstairs, a loft office space is perfect for working remotely with a cozy window seat nearby to enjoy a book or hot beverage with a filtered birds-eye view of the outdoors. The second upstairs guest room features a queen bed, nostalgic ski-inspired art pieces throughout and a full hall bath conveniently located next door. The third spacious guest room features an ensuite bath, and sleeps three comfortably with both a full sized bed and two single beds, tucked into a separate alcove.
Just outside of the third bedroom, an inviting second loft area is perfect for the younger travelers to enjoy a movie or play a game with a set of single Twin bunk beds.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Gas fireplace
• Remote Workspace
• Extended loft area with additional sleeping space
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (see details below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $17 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking and so much more!
(All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner)
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum occupancy is 9 guests.
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. A 4WD vehicle is strongly advised for Tahoe Donner homes during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT-TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
• 2900 square feet
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Remote Workspace
- Sports Activities
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Rubicon Heights Lake View 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- North Shore Bliss Carnelian Bay, North Lake Tahoe
- Tree Haus In Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Ski View Chalet At Tahoe Donner Truckee, CA
- Deerfield Cottage North Lake Tahoe
- Silver Fir At Tahoe Donner North Lake Tahoe
- Fox Den Ski Lease 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Skislope Manor At Tahoe Donner Truckee
- Eagles Nest At Alpine Meadows Olympic Valley, California
- Inspiration Place Lakefront Tahoe City, California
- white horn lodge at tahoe donner truckee california
- white horn lodge at tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- california vacation rental with private pool
- california vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 9
- 3 bedroom home