Diamond Run at Palisades Tahoe
Diamond Run at Palisades Tahoe
Beautiful contemporary home boasting a sleek, minimalist design with open spaces, plenty of natural light, and stunning views.
Vacation Townhouse in Olympic Valley California
|How Many Bedrooms?||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 9|
|How Many Bathrooms?||3 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||2001 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $448 to $1,575 per night
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Nov 20, 2023
Welcome to Diamond Run at Palisades, a contemporary vacation home that boasts a sleek, minimalist design with open spaces, plenty of natural light, and stunning views. The home is equipped with modern technology, including a wifi oven, Nest controller, temperature-controlled fireplace, and keyless MyQ entry. The kitchen is a chef's dream, with a waterfall island counter, wine fridge, ample pantry space, and high-end stainless steel appliances. The large, covered patio features a new hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring the local Tahoe area.
If you love skiing and snowboarding, Diamond Run at Palisades Tahoe is the perfect place for you in the winter months. Located just off the access road and less than 5 minutes from the village, you'll be able to get first chair with ease. The location is unbeatable, making it easy to enjoy all the winter sports and activities that Lake Tahoe has to offer. Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience the magic of Olympic Valley in the wintertime. This home is perfect for snowbirds who want unparalleled mountain access right outside their front door!
Upon entering the ground level of the house, you will find the first guest bedroom and den area, which provides an additional living space complete with sectional sofa, TV and remote work space as well as access to a covered deck with Hot tub. The upper level features a bright and open kitchen, dining, and living room setup. The kitchen has a large island suitable for entertaining, and the living room is centered around a flat screen TV and gas fireplace, with access to a covered deck. The upper level also includes the master bedroom with an en suite bathroom, as well as a bunk room with a twin-over-twin bunk bed, a double bed, and a third full bathroom.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2001 Sq. ft.
• Brand new construction
• Gas fireplace
• Access to Mountaineer winter shuttle service
• Air conditioning
• Remote Work Space
• Well-traveled dog may be considered (1 maximum)
ABOUT THE AREA
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The Palisades Subdivision is brand new. Neighboring parcels may be under construction. Some noise/nuisance is anticipated.
2. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Remote Workspace
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Soaring Peak At Northstar Truckee, CA
- Quail's Nest Tahoe Vista
- Cedar Crest At Winter Creek Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Four Seasons Retreat At Tahoe Donner 4 BD 4 BTH
- Edelweiss Retreat On The West Shore 3 BD 3 BTH
- Bearfoot Lodge At Tahoe Donner 5 BD 3 BTH
- Agate Bay Gem Tahoe Vista, CA
- Hawk's Peak In Tahoe Donner 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Sage Hen Retreat At Grays Crossing 4 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Falcon's Rest North Lake Tahoe
- diamond run at palisades tahoe olympic valley california
- diamond run at palisades tahoe california central valley
- california vacation places to stay
- olympic valley pet friendly rental
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- 4 bedroom townhouse
- sleeps 9
- olympic valley rental with private hot tub