Bullshead Lodge at Squaw Valley
Bullshead Lodge at Squaw Valley
Situated on four acres right ON the Truckee River, this deluxe 5 bedroom home offers 4500 square feet of comfort and rustic elegance. Amenities include an outdoor fireplace, amazing mountain views, river access and a private hot tub.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Full Beds, 2 Twin Bunk Beds, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4691 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $800 to $2,145 per night
Jun 17, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July 2021
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 08, 2021
Jul 09, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Dec 16, 2021
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 17, 2021 - Dec 25, 2021
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2021 - Jan 05, 2022
Located just three miles from the village and slopes of Squaw Valley and a short drive from the shores of Lake Tahoe, this is the ideal rental for families and groups of friends looking to take advantage of some of the finest sporting, dining and natural splendor the Tahoe area has to offer.
Surround yourself with style and discover the picture-perfect getaway in this deluxe 4500 sq ft North Shore Vacation Rental Property. Situated along the banks of the Truckee River, guests are sure to enjoy the natural beauty outdoors in a true park-like setting. With nearly 1/3 of a mile of river frontage, backing to forest and newly landscaped grounds, this luxury Tahoe estate offers the peaceful oasis you and your guests seek from a quintessential mountain vacation.
Spacious and luminous lodge interiors, five cozy bedrooms accommodating ten and excellent outdoor amenities including a private hot tub and new outdoor furniture create an ideal vacation. Every detail, from the hand crafted log frame beds to the miner's style accents, has been conceived with comfort and rustic elegance. On cooler nights, cook hearty meals in the chef-grade kitchen, serving cocktails and appetizers at the bar and gather around the dining table for a quiet dinner in. After dinner, guests can gather in the spacious great room around the wood fireplace or find multiple living spaces to spread out. The upstairs loft provides a comfy area for movie watching before bed. The younger crowd may prefer the lower level where a casual family room provides yet another television area and a foosball table for evening entertainment.
Whether inside or out, you will enjoy the tranquility as well as thoughtful quality of this beautiful custom built vacation home. As you gaze out the vast floor-to-ceiling great room windows at the mountain ranges, you can't help but feel away from it all.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 4700 square feet
• Hot Tub
• 1/3 mile of private river frontage; perfect for anglers to test their luck right out the back door!!!
• 2 Gas Fireplaces
• Natural Wood Fireplace in Great Room
• Outdoor Wood Fireplace
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Squaw Valley Resort is the largest ski area in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With 3600 skiable acres, 29 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Squaw has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list. Now under joint ownership with Alpine Meadows, Squaw Valley is in year five of a five-year, $70 million renaissance, which has brought new chairlifts, an iconic yoga studio and the world’s first ski-in/ski-out Starbucks to the mountains.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. The Village at Squaw offers a wide array of dining and apres options, as well as a full service spa, yoga studio and many retail offerings.
A true four-seasons resort, summer in Squaw Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The interactive floor plan shows a room above the garage. This is area that is locked & not available for rental at this time.
2. The path down to the river is rustic. Although the Truckee River is several hundred feet from the rear of the home, parents should exercise caution.
3. OCCUPANCY - While this home can sleep up to 10 Guests - Only a Maximum of 8 Adults are Allowed At All Times. Any hosted event (dinner, BBQ, corporate outing etc.) may NOT exceed occupancy limitations.
4. Internet access is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued if internet service is inadequate.
5. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill and wireless internet
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-7552
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Near Bike Path
- Cable Television
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- bullshead lodge at squaw valley olympic valley california
- bullshead lodge at squaw valley california central valley
- california luxury vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to rent
- olympic valley rental with private hot tub
- 5 bedroom home