Eagles Nest at Alpine Meadows
Eagles Nest at Alpine Meadows
Stunning Mountain Views from this Luxury 5 BR home with Hot tub and Pool Table!
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3052 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $502 to $1,885 per night
Off Season - Spring
Apr 13, 2021 - Jun 15, 2021
Jun 16, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021
4th of July
Jul 01, 2021 - Jul 06, 2021
Jul 07, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Nov 23, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Unparalleled views of Alpine Meadows and the back side of Squaw Valley are offered from this AWESOME North Lake Tahoe rental home. Conveniently located at the very top of Alpine Meadows, you are a only short walk to the ski lifts... a great way to avoid the weekend crowds!
The interior of this vacation rental home is very spacious with an open floor plan upstairs including a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, gas fireplace and big screen TV. For added fun, the downstairs family room includes a pool table (which converts to a ping pong table), another flat screen and a wet bar. You won't struggle for ways to enjoy your vacation at this home!
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3700 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Pool Table
• Unmatched Mountain Views
• Gas Fireplace
• Minutes to Skiing
• Bear Creek HOA Access (pond, picnic area)
• Pets Not Allowed
• FREE SKI SHUTTLE
• No Pets
BEAR CREEK HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is no land line phone at this property.
2. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in inclement weather. Refunds will not be issued.
3. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-5757
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- eagles nest at alpine meadows olympic valley california
- eagles nest at alpine meadows california central valley
- california vacation places to rent
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 5 bedroom home