Fairway Favorite in Tahoe City
Fairway Favorite in Tahoe City
Walking distance to Tahoe City and Commons Beach (a locals favorite for summer concerts and the farmers market), and just 10 minutes to Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, this Tahoe City vacation home is hard to beat.
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2457 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $416 to $1,008 per night
Jun 04, 2021 - Jun 23, 2021
Jun 24, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July 2021
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 08, 2021
Jul 09, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Aug 22, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Walking distance to Tahoe City and Commons Beach (a locals favorite for summer concerts and the farmers market), and just 10 minutes to Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, this Tahoe City vacation home is hard to beat. With a light, bright and open floor plan, Fairway Favorite features a spacious living area upstairs with high ceilings and plenty of windows that bathe the room with natural light. A wood fireplace ensures you'll stay toasty on cold winter nights as well.
The kitchen is a chef's delight and is spacious and well stocked. Cooking can be fun and social with bar seating and a dining area for eight. Guests may also want to take dinner outdoors in the summer months where a comfortable deck and BBQ grill make meal time a breeze and offers a perfect place to relax and unwind in the cool evening hours.
The large master bedroom completes the top floor with vaulted ceilings, flat-screen TV and of course an en suite master bath. Downstairs hosts two spacious guest bedrooms each featuring an en suite bath as well as flat-screen TVs. Last but not least, an awesome entertainment room complete with a comfy sectional and projector screen is the ideal place for movie watching.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2250 sq ft
• Walking distance to Tahoe City, Golf Course, & Beach
• Wood Fireplace
• Backs to Forest
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming and picnicking. Group picnic sites and playgrounds for children are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance of the beach.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The driveway to this property is a very steep upslope. A 4WD vehicle (and/or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months. Please note there is no garage and parking is restricted to two vehicles.
2. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-11966
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Walking Distance to Sandy Beach
- Near Bike Path
- Cable Television
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- fairway favorite in tahoe city tahoe city california
- fairway favorite in tahoe city north shore lake tahoe
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private pool
- sleeps 8
- california vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation rental pet friendly