Holly House on the West Shore
Holly House on the West Shore
Comfortable and spacious, Holly House is your West Shore vacation rental with room for the whole family!
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2104 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $358 to $945 per night
Jun 04, 2021 - Jun 23, 2021
Jun 24, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July 2021
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 08, 2021
Jul 09, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Aug 22, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Comfortable and spacious, Holly House is your west shore vacation rental with room for the whole family! Whether you are enjoying the large, fully fenced outdoor space in the summer months or relaxing in front of the real wood fireplace while snow falls during the winter, this four season retreat is exactly why they say the "west shore is the best shore."
The main living space on the entry level offers multiple seating areas, a table perfect for games or puzzles, a flat-screen television and cozy fireplace. The kitchen is open to the dining area and breakfast bar, allowing the entire group to cook, socialize and enjoy a meal together at the end of a day of play. A guest room with en suite bath sits on this floor as well. Upstairs you'll find three more bedrooms - two queen guest rooms and a large bedroom with four twins and a children's loft with a television, up a tight spiral staircase.
Outdoors you'll find an expansive, fully fenced yard and patio area. Take advantage of the gas grill and enjoy a meal on the deck or let the little ones run free while the adults relax with a refreshing beverage in the afternoon sun. However you like to spend your time in the mountains, Holly House gives you a perfect home base for the whole family.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2104 Square Feet
• New Hot Tub!
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Walk to Lake Tahoe
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent Beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Stair case to upstairs bedrooms does not have a railing.
2. The Virtual Tour shows a basketball hoop, but no net is installed.
3. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-11224
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Fenced Yard
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Near Bike Path
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- holly house on the west shore tahoe city california
- holly house on the west shore north shore lake tahoe
- california vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 10