Mineral Springs Retreat at Alpine
Mineral Springs Retreat at Alpine
Beautifully remodeled Alpine Meadows cabin offering fantastic mountain views from most rooms.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1370 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $121 to $128 per night
- Monthly Rates from $4,200 per month
Jun 01, 2021 - Sep 30, 2021
Oct 01, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
Dec 01, 2021 - May 07, 2022
May 08, 2022 - May 31, 2022
Beautifully remodeled Alpine Meadows cabin offering fantastic mountain views from most rooms. This home has a great floor plan with numerous picture windows framing the surrounding mountains and letting in an abundance of natural light. The west facing hot tub is perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes.
The updated kitchen features new appliances, Cesarstone counter tops and marble herringbone back splash. The cozy wood stove creates the perfect ambiance while you watch a movie on the 42 inch flat screen TV in the living room. Spectacular views of both the Munchkin chutes of Alpine Meadows and the backside of Squaw Valley's KT-22 will make you want to hit the hay early beneath the plush down comforters, high quality sheets and comfy mattresses in anticipation of the next days skiing.
Just when you thought the location couldn't get much better, hop on the morning shuttle to Alpine Meadows, that stops practically at your doorstep at 8:45am and 9:45am each morning. From Alpine Meadows, board the Squaw/Alpine Express, which runs continuously between the base area of Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows. Shuttles start running at 8:30am daily and pick up every 20-30 minutes.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1370 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• 5 MONTH MINIMUM TERM
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
2. Parking limited to 2 vehicles during winter months.
3. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued if internet service is inadequate.
5. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Cable Television
- mineral springs retreat at alpine olympic valley california
- mineral springs retreat at alpine california central valley
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent