Whitecaps Lakefront on the Beach
Whitecaps Lakefront on the Beach
♦Location: King's Beach •Lakefront/Beach Front &
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Moon Properties website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Moon Properties for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Whitecaps Lakefront is a truly awe-inspiring lakefront condo with it's own private sandy beach space that you do NOT want to miss! It offers the modern Tahoe-traveler a perfect balance of luxury and convenience, as the heart of King's Beach surrounds this cozy lakefront oasis. It's happiest travelers will appreciate it's walkability to endless restaurants and attractions; the biggest attraction (of course) sits right out the back door! HINT: It's Lake Tahoe!
The condo has been recently remodeled and updated with all new furniture and amenities, and is sure to impress. A gorgeous stone hearth and gas fireplace greet you as you enter, welcoming you to this comfortable space. But beyond the fireplace lies something even more magnetic! We wouldn't blame you if headed straight for the backyard upon arrival, to stick your feet in the sand and look over the crystal blue waters of Lake Tahoe. Plan a BBQ here with the family and dine alfresco in the summertime!
An updated kitchen sits adjacent to the comfortable living space. Down the hall lie the home's two bedrooms, one with a queen bed, and the other, the primary suite with a King and ensuite bathroom. A secondary bathroom and laundry room accompany them.
In the winter, ski lease tenants will appreciate that you're less than 10 miles from Northstar, and just over 15 miles from either Palisades Tahoe (Formerly Squaw Valley) AND Mt. Rose Ski Resort for world-class skiing in all directions. And in the summer, you may not even have to move your car to enjoy Tahoe to the fullest, as this condo sits right on the beach. Among other things, the best pizza in town is a stones throw away. "Whitecap's Pizza" is so good we named this condo after it! Vacation here and you'll be coming back year after year... it's proven that you don't have to forgo breathtaking lakefront amenities and gorgeous sprawling lake-views when looking to stay in a convenient locale!
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: Queen
• On the beach!!
• Heating Washer/Dryer
• Lake view/Lake Front
• Large deck and beach yard
• Outdoor furniture- including full dining table
• Parking - 1 designated space in parking lot
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Although 80% of our properties are pet-friendly - this is NOT a pet-friendly property. Please be respectful of this. We do not consider service animals pets. If you bring a dog, you will be subject to a fine and are in breach of contract which could result in being asked to leave the property.
- Important, this property does not have air conditioning. Air conditioners are extremely unusual in North Lake Tahoe.
On March 11th 2022, the county of Placer implemented a new Short Term Rental Ordinance which is very important for guests to abide by. Fines range from $1,500- 5,000 and can be issued to guests who are not in compliance. A full list of rules is attached as a photo in this listing. Some Highlights include:
•Quiet hours are from 9pm to 8am. No noise shall be heard across property lines. No outdoor speakers or amplified sound are to be used at any time.
•Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside of a property and all pet waste needs to be picked up.
•Parking is limited to the following number of spaces: 1 dedicated and 1 overflow if available
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
2.As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours (9pm-8am) are strictly enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be provided for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
3.By local laws we have to charge a 12% occupancy tax (10% TOT tax + 2% TBID tax) with every booking. TBID, is placed on lodging, retail, restaurant and recreation businesses in North Lake Tahoe to raise money for visitor services, business support and advocacy, economic development, tourism mitigation and transportation services.
Jillian Schott CA BRE #01800205
Placer County Transient Occupancy Tax #15467
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-15467
Other Property Amenities
- Lake Front
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Beach Front
- Walk To Beach
- Walk to Town
- Kings Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
Other Rentals from Tahoe Moon Properties
- Fairway Cottage Tahoe City, CA
- Highlands Lodge Tahoe City, California
- Dollar Point Mammoth Getaway Tahoe City, CA
- Brockway Treehouse Luxury Kings Beach, California
- Walk This Way Chalet- Northstar Luxury 4 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- 3 Bears Hideout At Lake Forest 3 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- Whitecaps Lakefront Lookout Kings Beach
- Wander Inn Tahoe City, CA
- Bluebird Haven North Lake Tahoe
- Into The Woods Retreat Tahoe Vista, California
- whitecaps lakefront on the beach kings beach california
- whitecaps lakefront on the beach north lake tahoe
- 2 bedroom condo
- california vacation places to rent
- sleeps 4
- 2 bedroom vacation rental