Sea Club Condo #14 - Dolphin's Den
Sea Club Condo #14 - Dolphin's Den
Dolphin's Den, Beach, Summer Specials
Vacation Condo in Indian Shores Florida
|How Many Bedrooms?||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 5|
|How Many Bathrooms?||2 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||1145 sqft.|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $142 to $239 per night
Availability details can be found on the Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals website.
Book Direct through Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Dolphin's Den overlooks the community swimming pool and manicured gardens and gives you that right at home feeling and a short walk to the most beautiful gulf beach. Your vacation condo is located in a well manicured complex, Sea Club of Indian Shores.
Dolphin's Den has a full kitchen with all the necessary dishes, utensils, small appliances you could ask for. A comfy living room with a queen size sofa sleeper, flat screen television with basic cable and Wi-Fi. The master bedroom is large and comfortable with a king size bed with a private bathroom. The guest bedroom has two twin size beds and a work desk. Dolphin's Den accommodates four guests privately and five guests comfortably making this condo the perfect location for a vacation retreat! * Minimum length of stay is 6 nights / 7 days per community rules. Dolphin's Den is located in building #2, unit #14. Beach is a 2-3 minute walk from this vacation rental at 198th Avenue / Gulf Blvd - using the crosswalk.
Sea Club of Indian Shores has a large sparkling pool with a sundeck for your enjoyment between the island activities or lounging for a pool day. A fishing pier along the Intercoastal waterway is available, picnic area and barbecue grills and shuffleboard is available too.
Indian Shores is a small breathtaking town set on a barrier island between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico with 2.65 miles of beautiful beach. Indian Shores is home to the largest non-profit wild bird hospital in the United States, Seabird Sanctuary and remains the perfect vacation destination nestled between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach.
Neighboring towns of Indian Shores are Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach and Treasure Island also provide so much to see and do while visiting the Gulf Coast of Florida.
Driving to our destination? Want to earn cash back on gas purchases? Download the Get Upside App using our special code: ZPTU3 and begin earning $$$ today! No need to run to the store! Get Publix delivered to your vacation rental. The groceries you love, brought wherever you are. The beach trolley has a stop conveniently located just near the rental office along Gulf Boulevard and travels as far North as Clearwater Beach and as far South as St. Pete Beach, allowing you to go see and do!
On behalf of your Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals team, we know you will enjoy your visit to Indian Shores and are sure you will return to visit "Dolphin's Den"!
Other Rentals from Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals
- The Dancing Dolphin - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores, FL
- Salty Vibes - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Coastal Gem - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Dolphin's Lookout - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom With Pool
- Anchor's Away - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores
- Footprints In The Sand - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom With Pool
- Casa Con Vista - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores, Florida
- Beachy Peaceful - The Intercoastal - Indian Shores Indian Shores, Tampa Bay Pinellas County Area
- Isle Be Back - Sea Club - Indian Shores Tampa Bay Pinellas County Area
- Coral Reef Retreat - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores
- changes in latitude- sea club - indian shores indian shores florida
- changes in latitude- sea club - indian shores tampa bay pinellas county area
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- indian shores rental with private pool
- florida vacation places to stay
- sleeps 6
- 2 bedroom condo