Sea Club Condo #20 - Salty Vibes
Sea Club Condo #20 - Salty Vibes
Heated Pool, Covered Balcony, Beach!
Vacation Condo in Indian Shores Florida
|How Many Bedrooms?||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|How Many Bathrooms?||2 Full Bathrooms|
|How Much Living Space?||1145 sqft.|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $179 to $245 per night
Availability details can be found on the Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals website.
Book Direct through Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Salty Vibes is a two bedroom two bathroom condo is located on 2nd story, with a covered balcony, new stainless appliances, Lazy Boy living room furniture Your vacation condo is located in a well manicured complex, Sea Club of Indian Shores and is just a short walk to our white sandy beach. The master bedroom has one queen size bed and one full size bed and a private bathroom and the guest bedroom has a queen-size bed, large flat screen TV. A washer & dryer is inside the vacation rental for your convenience.
Sea Club of Indian Shores has a large sparkling pool with a sundeck for your enjoyment between the island activities or lounging for a pool day. A fishing pier along the Intercoastal waterway is available, picnic area and barbecue grills and shuffleboard is available too.* Minimum length of stay is 6 nights / 7 days per community rules. Salty Vibes is located in building #3, Unit #20 of the Sea Club Community. Beach is a 2-3 minute walk from this vacation rental at 198th Avenue / Gulf Blvd - using the crosswalk.
Indian Shores is a small breathtaking town set on a barrier island between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico with 2.65 miles of beautiful beach. Indian Shores is home to the largest non-profit wild bird hospital in the United States, Seabird Sanctuary and remains the perfect vacation destination nestled between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach.
Neighboring towns of Indian Shores are Indian Rocks Beach, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach and Treasure Island also provide so much to see and do while visiting the Gulf Coast of Florida.
The Tampa-St. Pete areas are known as a major sports hub, recently winning the Super Bowl LV and now known as "Champa-bay", attend a football game at the Tampa Buccaneers - Raymond James Stadium or take in a ball game in downtown St. Pete where the Tampa Bay Rays, MLB play.
Driving to our destination? Want to earn cash back on gas purchases? Download the Get Upside App using our special code: ZPTU3 and begin earning $$$ today! No need to run to the store! Get Publix delivered to your vacation rental. The groceries you love, brought wherever you are. The beach trolley has a stop conveniently located just near the rental office along Gulf Boulevard and travels as far North as Clearwater Beach and as far South as St. Pete Beach, allowing you to go see and do!
On behalf of your Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals team, we know you will enjoy your visit to Indian Shores and are sure you will visit "Salty Vibes" again real soon.
Other Rentals from Welcome Y'all Vacation Rentals
- Dolphin's Lookout - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores
- Coastal Charm - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores, FL
- Seas The Day - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores, FL
- Pelican's Perch - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom Vacation Condo For Rent
- Our Beach Oasis - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Beachy Peaceful - The Intercoastal - Indian Shores 3 Bedroom 2 Baths
- Another Day In Paradise - Sea Club - Indian Shores 1 Bedroom 1 Baths
- Seascape - Sea Club - Indian Shores Indian Shores
- Floriday's - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 BD 2 BTH
- Coral Reef Retreat - Sea Club - Indian Shores 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- salty vibes - sea club - indian shores indian shores florida
- salty vibes - sea club - indian shores tampa bay pinellas county area
- indian shores rental with private pool
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- 2 bedroom condo
- florida vacation places to stay
- sleeps 6