7 Sheepshank Lane: Vacation Rental Property in Panama City Beach FL
7 Sheepshank Lane: Vacation Rental Property in Panama City Beach FL
'7 Sheepshank Lane' is a gorgeous and impeccably decorated 4 bedroom home in WaterSound West Beach; sleeps 10, includes bunk nook for kids plus a second floor living area; it's a 5 min walk to the community pool/beach access.
Vacation Home in Panama City Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 4 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2700 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $301 to $734 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Late Spring 2021
Apr 17, 2021 - May 14, 2021
2021 Early Summer 1
May 15, 2021 - May 21, 2021
2021 Early Summer 2
May 22, 2021 - May 28, 2021
2021 Early Summer 3
May 29, 2021 - Jun 04, 2021
2021 Early Summer 4
Jun 05, 2021 - Jun 11, 2021
2021 Early Summer 5
Jun 12, 2021 - Jun 18, 2021
7 Sheepshank Lane | WaterSound West Beach
This phenomenal beach retreat is ideally situated along the many walking paths that make the West Beach District of WaterSound such a sought after vacation spot. The home offers 2 king bedrooms, 1 queen bedroom and a bunk area with 4 twin beds, plus a second living area with a large flat screen TV on the second floor. 4 Beach cruisers are included with your rental quote as well as a wagon to carry your gear for your convenience!
The bright entryway with tall ceilings and inviting warm colors immediately welcome you into this beautiful beach home. This main floor king master bedroom is at the front of the house with luxurious appointments and cheery decor. It's en-suite master bathroom has double vanities, an indulgent soaker tub and large walk-in shower. The laundry room is adjacent to this master suite and is located at the base of the stairway to the second floor, in the hallway leading to the convenient mudroom and garage access. As you make your way through the open-concept living space, past the stairway, you pass a powder room and beautiful barn doors which enclose two pantry spaces and a wet bar with an ice machine off to the side of the kitchen. The bright and gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with Viking appliances and features a bar area with a wine refrigerator. There are four counter stools convenient for additional dining seating and those fun gatherings in the kitchen. The dining area has a beautiful table for 8 guests.
The second floor has an additional living room ideal for kids or teens to hang out in. The queen bedroom is at the top of the stairs with it's own en-suite bathroom. The bonus bunk space has its own bathroom and shower/tub combo in the hallway. Tucked away is the second king master suite with exquisite furnishings and an en-suite bathroom.
Plentiful walking paths throughout West WaterSound make for enjoyable strolls through the neighborhood. The screened-in porch off of the back of the house allows you to take in the tranquil views whether it's while eating a meal or having a conversation at the end of a hot day at the beach. There is an outdoor shower to the right of the garages and a large gas grill by the front entrance. The garage is not for guests usage.
The community pool at West WaterSound is a quick 5 minute stroll away. This is also where the beach boardwalk is located. You can walk or bike down to the beach as they have bike racks for your convenience down at the beach. Puttering Park is on your way to the pool - a fun putt putt area for all to enjoy after a day at the beach! With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
Also for your entertainment, The Hub on 30A is approximately 1 mile east down 30A. It is a great venue for kids/families/couples as it provides areas to lounge, eat and run around in along with a variety of food vendors to purchase dinner and drinks from. There is a large amphitheater where you can find musicians playing one night to college game day football on a projection screen the next. There is fun for everyone at The Hub!
4 ½ Bathrooms
Screened-In Porch Space
4 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
- Master bedroom with a king sized mattress and private bathroom with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity sinks
- Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, wet bar with an ice machine, and a wine refrigerator
- Dining table with seating for 8 guests and bar stool seating for 4 guests
- Powder room
- Laundry room
- Additional living room with comfortable seating
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and private bathroom
- Bunk space with two twin over twin bunks with shared access to the hallway bathroom
- Hallway bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Guest bedroom with a king sized bed and private bathroom
- Screened-in porch with al fresco dining that can accommodate 4 guests while additional comfortable seating
- Outdoor shower
- Gas grill
- 4 beach cruiser bicycles
- Parking for 3 vehicles
- Garage is not for guests usage
- Hi-Speed WiFi (Not Responsible for Service Disruptions).
- Parking for 3 Vehicles.
- NO events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Golf carts are NOT permitted within WaterSound. We are happy to help you with any bike or other rental needs.
- This home does NOT have access to the WaterSound Beach Club. You are able to access the WaterSound Fitness Facility on a Pay Per Use basis.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 4 Beach Cruisers.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE of 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Except for a $250 Cancellation Fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- CHECK-IN BEGINS at 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM.
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and CSA Trip Insurance.
***These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- 7 sheepshank lane santa rosa beach florida
- 7 sheepshank lane beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- 3 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to rent