854 W. 64th St. Loveland
854 W. 64th St. Loveland
Vacation Home in Loveland Colorado
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 Queen - 1 King - 1 Queen Air Bed|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1540 sqft.|
Enjoy the designer touches throughout this brand new ranch style home with all new furniture, appliances, and fixtures. You will love the private bedrooms each with a brand new plush pillow top mattress sure to provide a peaceful night’s rest. Entertain by the patio grill under the string lights then walk right into the kitchen to finish your meal. Enjoy the gorgeous chef’s kitchen and all new appliances. The living room opens up into the kitchen and dining area where you can enjoy a quiet dinner cooked at home or a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
After dinner sink into the comfortable sofa and loungers in the living room while enjoying movie night in front of the new 4K 50” Smart flat-screen TV. Perfect for business travelers, couples, and families. The outdoor seating areas, string lights, and top amenities provide the perfect retreat you’ve been looking for!
** Please note that the Loveland Ski Area is located in Georgetown, Colorado—2 hrs away.
This ranch style home features: 1 King master bedroom | 2 Queen bedrooms | 1 queen air mattress | 2 full bathrooms | 3 stall garage | Patio and grill for your use | sleeps 8
From the moment you arrive at the house, you’ll feel right at home.
During your stay, you’ll love that you can
- Tour our nearby award-winning breweries like the Tilted Barrel Brewpub, Loveland Aleworks, and Big Thompson Brewery.
- Cruise down to Old Town to enjoy some of our Amazing restaurants like Bent Fork the Grill, Door 222, and hidden gems like Monroe’s Lounge.
- Head over to our Farmers Markets or any number of amazing Events and Live Music in Old Town!
- Enjoy 2 free dedicated parking spot in the 2-stall garage and driveway
- Spend a day on Boyd Lake, only 4 miles away!
- Enjoy a day trip to Estes Park to explore Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Enjoy mountain views from the back deck!
Enter the open sunny living area which features:
- 55” Flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix or you use your own accounts to sign in to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime
- All newer modern furnishings with custom designer touches
- Central AC
Grab some local farm-raised beef, fresh zucchini, or wild mushrooms at the farmers market and spark up the gas grill on the back patio for a fresh home-cooked meal. The living room opens up into the kitchen where you can enjoy a wonderful meal delivered from one of the many old town restaurants.
The kitchen and dining area include:
- Dining table for 6
- Kitchen with everything you need to cook a meal at home or enjoy take out from one of the local restaurants
- Complimentary coffee, creamer, and sweetener
Rejuvenate yourself by taking a hot shower and sinking into bed after a day of touring the Historic Downtown area. We even include local favorites for every guest stay including coffee, tea, soaps, shampoo, and conditioner to name just a few.
To help you refresh we offer:
- 1 king master bedroom and 2 queen bedrooms
- 1 queen aerobed (air mattress) for guest 7/8
- 2 full baths
- We include all towels, soaps, shampoos, hairdryer, iron, and ironing board
- High-quality bedding and towels.
Parking: 2-stall garage for your use
Laundry: You’ll enjoy the convenience of your own in-house private laundry room
Location: We are located just north of Historic Downtown Loveland just 10 min from all the amazing restaurants, shopping, and world-famous microbreweries.
Please note that Loveland, Co, and our home are approximately 2 hours from the Loveland ski resort.
Please enter "5" or more guests if you would like us to drop off the additional linens and extra sheets for the pull out sofa bed. Thank you!
Mountain Time Vacation Rentals is owned and operated by locals with a passion for hospitality and our amazing mountain community. We have over 75 homes to choose from which can accommodate groups of 2 to 200. Our Commitment to Clean: All homes and linens are professionally cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected before each and every guest. Feel free to send us an inquiry so we can help you plan the perfect getaway!
Other Property AmenitiesCarbon Monoxide Detector, Childrens Dinnerware, Cooking Basics, Cleaning: Included, Botanical Garden, Churches, Cinemas, Festivals, Forests, Health Beauty Spa, Library, Live Theater, Marina, Museums, Pond, Rec Center, Restaurants, Water Parks, Waterfalls, Winery Tours, Zoo, Games, Dishes & Silverware, Essentials, Extra Pillows & Blankets, Fire Extinguisher, Free Parking, Living Room, Hangers, Heating, Hot Water, Pack & Play Travel Crib, Private Entrance, Private Living Room, Room Darkening Shades, Shampoo, Smoke Detector, Antiquing, Bird Watching, Boating, Horseback Riding, Miniature Golf, Outlet Shopping, Paddle Boating, Photography, Scenic Drives, Shopping, Sight Seeing, Sledding, Walking, Wildlife Viewing, ATM/Bank, Fitness Center, Groceries, Hospital, Laundromat, Massage Therapist, Medical Services, Television, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Fishing - Fly, Fishing - Freshwater, Golf, Hiking, Hot-air Balloon, Hunting, Ice Skating, Jet Skiing, Mountain Climbing, Mountaineering, Rafting, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Tennis, Whitewater Rafting, Wind Surfing, Adventure, Family, Sports Activities, Tourist Attractions, Babysitter Recommendations, Necessary, Kitchen, Laptop Friendly, Patio or Balcony, Single Level Home
- 854 w. 64th st. loveland loveland colorado
- 854 w. 64th st. loveland front range colorado
- colorado vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- colorado vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 8