Bottcher Loop at Gray's Crossing
Bottcher Loop at Gray's Crossing
This luxury four bedroom vacation rental home located in the quiet Gray's Crossing community, is the perfect place to spend quality time with friends and family. Best of all it includes access to the Old Greenwood HOA Pool and Clubhouse too!
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 9|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Full Bed|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3100 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $418 to $960 per night
Off Season - Fall 2019
Nov 30, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 20, 2019 - Dec 25, 2019
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 04, 2020
Jan 05, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020
Presidents Weekend 2020
Feb 13, 2020 - Feb 20, 2020
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
With a thoughtful floor plan, there is plenty of room for everyone. Upstairs boasts the master bedroom complete with gas fireplace and gorgeous en suite bathroom featuring a double vanity and jetted tub. The great room, with vaulted ceilings, large flat-screen TV and rich wood floors is the perfect place for friends and family to gather around the cozy gas fireplace and watch a movie. The chef in the group will still be within conversation/s distance, enjoying the gourmet kitchen with its high end appliances and custom cabinetry. The dining table seats six and is adjacent to the kitchen, where bar stools provide additional seating at the counter. During the warmer months dine outside on the sunny deck.
Downstairs hosts three additional bedrooms (one featuring an en suite bathroom), den with TV, large gas fireplace, wet bar and an additional full bathroom, a great spot for the kids to hang out while the adults socialize upstairs. From the den, kids can venture outside to play in the generous open space with towering pine trees and have plenty of space to run around.
Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion is available for an additional charge. A $72/night amenity fee will be added upon request for access. Please contact us if amenity access is desired.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3100 square feet
• Large Family Room Downstairs with Flat Screen TV
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Three Gas Fireplaces
• Access to Tahoe Mountain Club (Additional Fee Required, Details below)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
As a guest of Tahoe Mountain Club, you’ll also enjoy use of the Pavilion at Old Greenwood, just four miles away. There’s something for everyone, with its state-of-the art fitness facilities, tennis courts, a family pool with water slide, game room, kid’s discovery center, full-service spa, adult pool and Bearfoot Bar & Grill. There’s also a “sports lawn” with basketball and bocce courts. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, visit nearby Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows, or step into a shuttle that will take you from Old Greenwood to Northstar California in minutes. Be sure to schedule a massage in the Pavilion Spa as the final touch.
• Rec center with work-out facility and fitness classes
• Family friendly swimming pool with water slide
• Adults only lap pool with three lanes
• Two hot tubs
• Tennis Courts (Instruction and Private classes available)
• Game room
• Ski Shuttle to Northstar California during winter (please note, you will need to drive to Old Greenwood and park at the Pavilion to access the shuttle, as it does not service Gray's Crossing)
• 18-hole golf course
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion is available for an additional charge. A $72/night amenity fee will be added upon request for access. Please contact us if amenity access is desired.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-4
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Fitness Center
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Pets Considered
- Mountain views
- Tourist Attractions
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Water Sports
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horse riding nearby
- Arrival Day Flexible
- bottcher loop at gray's crossing truckee california
- bottcher loop at gray's crossing north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- california vacation places to rent