Tyrol Time at Tahoe Donner
Spacious vacation rental with hot tub in the heart of Tahoe Donner.
Vacation Home in
14478 Tyrol Road
||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10
||3 Full Bathrooms
||Hot Tub (Private)
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $4,000
Oct 01, 2019 - Nov 30, 2019
Dec 01, 2019 - Apr 30, 2020
May 01, 2020 - May 31, 2020
Jun 01, 2020 - Sep 30, 2020
Oct 01, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Great family vacation rental in the heart of Tahoe Donner. Tyrol Time has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Sink into the huge leather sectional in the formal living room and enjoy a cocktail or book in front of the warm gas fireplace. Set the kids free in the family room, with a nice TV, Foosball, and card table. The kitchen is spacious and well stocked so preparing meals for for your clan won't be a problem. The dining table seats six, with bar seating for several more at the kitchen island.
The private master suite is huge, and isolated upstairs from the other bedrooms. The master bath has double sink vanities, shower, and soaking tub. There is also a 32” TV in the master suite.
The remaining three bedrooms are downstairs, on the opposite side of the property from the master bedroom. Multiple families, will appreciate a second spacious guest room with a king bed, flatscreen tv, full sized crib, and adjacent full bath. Down the hall, the kids bunk room, comfortably accommodates four little ones and shares a full bath with the last guest bedroom, offering another king bed and flat-screen TV.
Outside a private, landscaped yard with mature trees, deck and hot tub, creates a park-like setting.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3050 Square Feet
• Gas Fireplace in Main Living Room
• Private Hot Tub
• Family Room with Foosball Table, Card Table, & TV sitting area
• 32'' Flat-screen Television in Master Bedroom
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. While the driveway and approach to this house is moderate, 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. This property has a metal roof, which can create a dangerous situation under certain weather conditions. Falling snow and ice from the roof can cause injury or death. Children should not be allowed to play under the eaves of the property when the roof is loaded with snow. All occupants should obey posted signage regarding falling snow & ice.
4. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
5. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
» Hot Tub (Private)
» Pool (Private)
» Internet Access
» Cable/Dish TV
» DVD Player
» Full Kitchen
» Coffee Maker
» Hair Dryer
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Pets Considered
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways