Four Seasons Retreat at Tahoe Donner
Four Seasons Retreat at Tahoe Donner
Brand new construction, a functional floor plan and downhill ski access right out your back door are just a few of the things that separate this Tahoe Donner vacation home from the pack.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Full Bunk, 1 Sleeper Sofa|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3200 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Lake|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $507 to $1,755 per night
Jun 24, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July 2021
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 08, 2021
Jul 09, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Aug 22, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Nov 23, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Brand new construction, a functional floor plan and downhill ski access right out your back door are just a few of the things that separate this Tahoe Donner vacation home from the pack. Designed for the modern traveler, this home is an upscale escape for those who hear the call of the mountains. Clean lines and contemporary features are balanced with the warmth and comfort of a traditional mountain home.
Both the living area and master bedroom are easily accessible on the home's main floor (no stairs required to enter). The wide open floor plan creates the perfect space for socializing after a day of recreation. Your most difficult decision of the day might be choosing between relaxing on the over-sized sectional sofa, or preparing the evening meal in the gourmet kitchen outfitted with a full suite of Thermador stainless steel appliances.
Four Seasons Retreat offers two master suites, one on the main floor and one downstairs. Both are outfitted with king beds, flat-screen televisions, gas fireplaces and en suite baths. Downstairs, you'll find three additional rooms, a game room featuring a pool table and wet bar and an additional full bath.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Private Hot Tub
• 3 Bedroom w/ additional sleeping space for the kids
• 3000 Square Feet
• Two Master Suites
• Gourmet Kitchen
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. The driveway to this property has a down slope. A 4WD vehicle is strongly advised during the winter months.
2. Access from the ski run to the back yard is not groomed. While the property is slopeside, we make no representations as to the ski access to and from the home.
3. The county record shows this home as a 4 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional room that acts as a 5th sleeping area. OCCUPANCY: While the occupancy is listed as 10, up to 2 additional children under 13 are allowed (Max 12 total).
4. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
5. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
6. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
7. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00773
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Additional Sleeping Area
- four seasons retreat at tahoe donner tahoe donner california
- four seasons retreat at tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- sleeps 12
- california vacation places to rent
- 5 bedroom home
- tahoe donner rental with private hot tub
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- california luxury vacation rental