Winter Creek Retreat: Vacation Rental Property in Truckee CA
In a supreme location just minutes historic downtown Truckee, this well appointed newly constructed residence offers tremendous value.
Vacation Home in
10647 Sara Bear Lane
||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 7
||1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Twin Bunk Bed, 1 Trundle
||2 Full Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Lake
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $217
In the heart of Historic Downtown Truckee, and within walking distance to a plethora of shops and restaurants, lies a warm and inviting neighborhood known as Winter Creek. Built in 2011, this vacation home is offered at an amazing value and is ideally located within five miles of Donner Lake, seven miles of Northstar Ski Resort, and sits directly across the street from Truckee Regional Park.
Affordably priced, this home is a great choice for families or small groups looking for a newer, comfortable and conveniently located getaway. The kitchen is well equipped with all new stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops. It shares an open floor plan with the dining and living area where there is a cozy gas fireplace and opens up to the back deck.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1500 Square Feet
• Available for Ski Lease Beginning Jan 3rd (4 month minimum term)
• Walking Distance to Truckee Regional Park
• Gas Fireplace
• 10 minutes from Northstar; 20 minutes from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows
ABOUT THE AREA
This quiet neighborhood offers a park with play structure within a minute’s walk from the home. Just down the street along a paved walking/bike path you'll find The Blue Coyote Bar and Grill and Tuff Beanz Coffee. For a classic Truckee dining experience, walk to Cottonwood and enjoy incredible views from the hilltop, looking out over all of downtown Truckee.
Across the street from the Winter Creek community is Truckee's Regional Park. In the summer, enjoy the basketball courts, two baseball fields, and BBQ Area (reservations required for events or on busy evenings). In the winter the park features an open air ice rink. The legacy trail which begins at the park runs 7 miles along the Truckee River into Glenshire and is paved for biking or running. Leashed dogs are welcome!
Less than a mile from this home is Historic Downtown Truckee, Truckee River Winery, Drunken Monkey Sushi, and Fifty-Fifty Brewing Company. You are a short drive from the Truckee Bike Park and Donner Lake. Donner Lake offers paddleboard and kayak rentals, as well as public docks along the north shore and a dog friendly beach along the east shore.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. This property is located in the Winter Creek housing development, where homes are in close proximity to one another. PLEASE ABIDE BY OUR "GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT". Complaints from neighbors regarding noise disturbances are taken very seriously by our firm, and could result in eviction.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in Policies and Disclosures).
RCN # 62-16
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Pet Friendly
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways