Chipmunk Hill at Gray's Crossing
Chipmunk Hill at Gray's Crossing
Enter onto the main floor of this Gray's Crossing home and immediately feel yourself begin to relax.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $493 to $1,107 per night
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
Off Season - Spring 2020
Apr 01, 2020 - Jun 10, 2020
Jun 11, 2020 - Jun 23, 2020
Jun 24, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
4th of July
Jun 28, 2020 - Jul 07, 2020
Jul 08, 2020 - Aug 16, 2020
Enter onto the main floor of this Gray's Crossing home and immediately feel yourself begin to relax. Brand new construction, expertly selected finishes and cozy but contemporary mountain decor set just the right stage for your Truckee vacation. Gather in the great room, outfitted with ample comfortable seating and centered around the gas fireplace and wall-mounted flat-screen television. The gourmet cook in the family will enjoy the chef's kitchen and stainless steel appliances. During the summer months, soak up the sun on the ground floor patio.
A second family room on the main floor is the perfect place for the younger travelers to play or watch a movie after a day of adventuring. Three guest rooms round out the spacious ground level. Upstairs, the master suite enjoys the complete privacy of its own floor. Outfitted with a king bed, flat-screen television, window seating and en suite bath with separate tub and shower, the room is a true oasis.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 3515 Square Feet
• Gourmet kitchen
• Gas Fireplace in great room and Master Suite
• One Well-traveled Dog may be considered on a case by case basis
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet, it’s anything but, when you realize you’re only 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
In the winter, visit nearby Northstar California, just a ten minute drive from Gray’s Crossing. Enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please note, this home does NOT come with Tahoe Mountain Club or Gray's Crossing HOA Amenities
2. There is a lot of construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee ID #62-63
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Mountain views
- chipmunk hill at gray's crossing truckee california
- chipmunk hill at gray's crossing north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- truckee rental with private hot tub
- california vacation places to rent