Contemporary Retreat at Tahoe Donner
Contemporary Retreat at Tahoe Donner
Newly completed in late 2017, this beautiful mountain home is a treasured find among Tahoe Donner vacation rentals.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1703 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $307 to $845 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 21, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 - Nov 28, 2020
Nov 29, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 05, 2021
Jan 06, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
Newly completed in late 2017, this beautiful mountain home is a treasured find among Tahoe Donner vacation rentals. Situated on a lovely lot and backing to open space, you'll find it easy to relax into the slower pace of mountain life.
Enter onto the main level where you'll find a great room with a deep sectional and chaise lounge and a large wall-mounted television. Imagine gazing directly out the glass slider into the backyard forest. Take a hike on a trail traversing the backyard or sled down the gentle backyard slope. The adjacent gourmet kitchen is open to the great room and fireplace, allowing the whole group to gather.
The home has three bedrooms (two en suite), all with brand new mattresses and linens. The bunk room is conveniently located on the main floor, with the master (and its own TV) and junior master located upstairs for additional privacy. TVs have their own streaming devices with guest mode to allow you to connect during your stay and erase your logins when you leave.
Year round, end your day with a hot chocolate by the fireplace or with a soak in the private hot tub, gazing at the forest or at the stars.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1700 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See details below)
• 10 minutes to Donner Lake (Private beach access)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. The driveway could be considered steep. 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. The garage is not connected to the home, but the front door can be accessed via a very short covered walkway.
4. The gas BBQ grill may be stored in the garage during winter months, but still available to use.
5. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
6. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
7. There is no landline phone. Cell service is considered reliable.
8. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee ID #62-51
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Shared Pier Access
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- contemporary retreat at tahoe donner truckee california
- contemporary retreat at tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- california vacation places to rent
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 3 bedroom home
- california vacation rental pet friendly
- sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- truckee rental with private pool