Lupine Lodge at Tahoe Park
Lupine Lodge at Tahoe Park
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2750 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $426 to $1,158 per night
Off Season - Fall 2020
Sep 07, 2020 - Nov 24, 2020
Thanksgiving - 3 nt Min
Nov 25, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
Off Season - Fall 2020
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 17, 2020
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2020 - Dec 25, 2020
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2020 - Jan 04, 2021
Jan 05, 2021 - Feb 11, 2021
We think no one should have to compromise when booking a vacation...so we brought you Lupine Lodge! This four bedroom Tahoe City vacation rental has space for the whole family (plus a few friends!), and offers a private hot tub, patio dining, and media loft. Even better, during the summer months you are just up the hill from Tahoe House (delicious coffee, baked goods, and lunch items), Sunnyside Restaurant, and a private community beach park on Lake Tahoe!
On the main floor of the property, a comfortable great room provides plenty of seating from which you can enjoy a movie on the wall mounted flat screen or relax while a real wood fire crackles nearby. The large gourmet kitchen offers a decorative wood stove in keeping with traditional Tahoe style, and the stacked brick walls integrate seamlessly with contemporary stainless steel appliances. For larger groups, the upstairs family room provides a second social space, perfect for those traveling with teens.
Also located on the main floor are two bedrooms, including a Junior Master with it's own bath, making it a good option for a couple or individual that prefers not to navigate numerous stairs. The nearby twin bedroom is great for kids, and the main floor has its own full bathroom. Downstairs, the large Master bedroom is outfitted with a King bed, full size sofa, and sliding door to the lower outdoor deck. The ensuite bath is quite spacious as well, with a jetted tub, shower, and double vanity. The fourth bedroom, also downstairs, sleeps up to four with a queen bed and twin over twin bunk.
The home's two outdoor decks are well equipped for summer fun. On the main level deck, access the gas grill, hot tub, and a small dining set perfect for enjoying your morning coffee. On the covered lower deck, enjoy long dinners on summer nights.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2750 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Walk to Sunnyside and Tahoe Park
• Outdoor dining (seasonal)
• Peak lake views
• Tahoe Park HOA access to private beach (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please note: Only one bay of the garage is available for guest parking. Parking for available 3 vehicles total.
2. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
3. While this home has four compliant bedrooms, the home is on record as a 3 bedroom plus an additional sleeping space, according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B. While this property can accommodate 10 total guests, no more than 8 adults are permitted at the property at any time.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).
Placer County Certificate # 13914
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Shared Pier Access
- Walking Distance to Sandy Beach
- Access to Private Beach
- Cable Television
- Away From It All
- lupine lodge at tahoe park tahoe city california
- lupine lodge at tahoe park north lake tahoe
- california vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 10
- california vacation rental with private hot tub