Skidder Trail at Northstar
Skidder Trail at Northstar
Whether the gang's getting back together for a weekend on the slopes, or you're planning a summer getaway for the extended family, Skidder Trail has room for everyone.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3536 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $554 to $1,869 per night
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Whether the gang's getting back together for a weekend on the slopes, or you're planning a summer getaway for the extended family, Skidder Trail has room for everyone. A perfect mix of rustic mountain lodge and modern upgrades, this Northstar vacation home boasts a private hot tub, sweeping views, and an incredible bunk room.
Enter through the mudroom onto the home's main floor, and find a great room outfitted in the style of a traditional ski lodge, with a real wood fireplace warming the space. While the rest of the guests relax, the chef in your group will love cooking dinner on the Thermador Professional range. Gather at the round dining table, with plenty of overflow seating at the bar or breakfast nook.
The Master suite is on this floor as well, and features a King bed, dual sided fireplace, and ensuite bath. The walk-in closet offers plenty of room for storage and there is even a television tucked away. After a soak in the in-ground hot tub, retire directly to your room through a private entrance.
Downstairs, a family room with huge flat screen television, wet bar, board games - even an electronic drum set - is the perfect spot to unwind and socialize. Two guest suites, outfitted with queen beds and small, full ensuite baths, provide private quarters for the singles or couples in your group. But it is really the completely remodeled bunk room that steals the show. Two sets of built in bunks on either side of the room, with locker style storage in the middle, turn this bedroom into summer camp for your youngest travelers. Through sliding barn doors, the large attached bath features two trough style sinks, a shower, and separate water closet.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3500 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub (seats 4)
• Golf Course Views
• Free Shuttle
ABOUT THE AREA
For the modern family seeking a mountain escape complete with unmatched amenities, Northstar California Resort combines California cool with high-end luxury. Halfway between Truckee, one of North America's coolest mountain towns, and the gorgeous North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Northstar is a destination on the rise, having poured nearly a billion dollars into creating Lake Tahoe's premier luxury snow sports experience.
In the winter, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Northstar is not to be missed. Included with your rental are guest cards providing access to the Northstar Property Owners Association amenities. Guest access fees are currently $5 per person per day (cash only).
• Door to door shuttle (no charge)
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Junior Olympic size (6 lanes) chlorine pool with shallow and deep ends (summer only)
• Heated Lap Pool open year-round
• Covered Shaped outdoor Adult Spa
• 26' diameter outdoor Family Spa
• 10' x 15' outdoor Adult Spa (families okay when Family Spa closed)
• Gated Kiddie Wadding Pool for children up to 5 years old (summer only)
• Splash Pad zero depth water play area (summer only)
• Tennis Courts (Summer Only) - Certified instructors teach an array of classes and clinics for all ages.
• Game Room - air-hockey, foosball, ping pong, video games, pool tables, TV room
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES
1. Driveway has downslope that could be considered steep
2. This home overlooks HWY 267 and is near Truckee Airport. Road noise/planes can be heard from the outdoor decks.
3. The NPOA Recreation Center will be closed for its annual fall cleaning from Monday, November 4, 2019 to Thursday, November 7, 2019.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Fitness Center
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Golf Course View
- Mountain views
- skidder trail at northstar truckee california
- skidder trail at northstar north lake tahoe
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to stay
- california vacation rental with private pool
- california luxury vacation rental
- 4 bedroom home
- sleeps 14