Woodland Retreat at Gray's Crossing
Woodland Retreat at Gray's Crossing
Contemporary living meets mountain vibes at this new construction Gray's Crossing vacation home.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3200 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $480 to $1,107 per night
Jan 05, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020
Presidents Weekend 2020
Feb 13, 2020 - Feb 20, 2020
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
Off Season - Spring 2020
Apr 01, 2020 - Jun 10, 2020
Jun 11, 2020 - Jun 23, 2020
Jun 24, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
Contemporary living meets mountain vibes at this new construction Gray's Crossing vacation home. The main level is the definition of open concept, with a spacious great room flowing seamlessly into the kitchen and dining areas, and the entire home finished in warm neutrals creating a light and bright feeling throughout.
The main living area features a large, wall mounted, flat screen television and gas fireplace within floor to ceiling stacked stone. Comfortable seating surrounds a large, low profile coffee table, perfect for playing one of the several provided board games. The kitchen features Cream Bella Quartz countertops, brushed suede Hickory flooring, all stainless steel appliances and a six burner gas range. The long dining table seats 8 and large kitchen island seats an additional 6. A sub level mud room with laundry is located directly off the garage, welcoming you back from your daily adventures.
The Master bedroom is located in a private upstairs wing, and features a King bed, television, walk-in closet, and laptop station, as well as an ensuite bathroom with shower. Enjoy window bench seating and captivating views of the golf course and Carson Range. In the other upstairs wing, a second Master suite is outfitted with a King bed, television, fireplace, couch seating, doors to an outdoor deck, and an ensuite bath with shower. Two bunk rooms in this wing provide beds for up to a total of 7, and share a Jack and Jill bath with a combination shower/tub.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 3200 Square Feet
• Access to Tahoe Mountain Club (Details below)
• Gourmet kitchen
• Two Master suites
• Gas Fireplace in great room and Jr. Master Suite
• Ping pong table in garage
• Pet friendly (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
In the winter, visit nearby Northstar California, just a ten minute drive from Gray’s Crossing. Enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
As a guest of Tahoe Mountain Club, you’ll also enjoy use of the Pavilion at Old Greenwood, just five miles away. There’s something for everyone, with its state-of-the art fitness facilities, tennis courts, a family pool with water slide, game room, kid’s discovery center, full-service spa, adult pool and Bearfoot Bar & Grill. There’s also a “sports lawn” with basketball and bocce courts. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property. Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion is available for an additional charge. A $72/night amenity fee will be added upon request for access. Please contact us if amenity access is desired
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is a lot of construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
2. Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion is available for an additional charge. A $72/night amenity fee will be added upon request for access. Please contact us if amenity access is desired
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Town of Truckee ID #62-62
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Access to Fitness Center
- Ski Shuttle Service
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Arrival Day Flexible
- woodland retreat at gray's crossing truckee california
- woodland retreat at gray's crossing north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom home
- sleeps 11
- truckee pet friendly rental
- california vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- truckee rental with private pool
- california vacation rental with private hot tub