High Altitude at Tahoe Donner
High Altitude at Tahoe Donner
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3275 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $400 to $1,034 per night
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
Off Season - Spring
Apr 01, 2020 - Jun 24, 2020
Jun 25, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
4th of July
Jun 28, 2020 - Jul 06, 2020
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
This gorgeous five bedroom mountain home is ready to show you what Tahoe Donner has to offer!! Perfect for a larger family with children, High Altitude can accommodate up to twelve guests thanks to the bunk room, and four additional guest rooms. Nearby, you’ll find ski access at the family friendly Tahoe Donner Ski Resort, just 1/2 mile from home. And, there’s always plenty to see and do in downtown Truckee, only a few minutes drive away.
This lodge inspired rental has a space to suit any mood. Whether you’re ready to relax after a day on the mountain, or you’re planning a formal dinner soiree, High Altitude has you covered. Decorated in rich wood textures and natural stone, you’ll feel this home's connection with it's natural surroundings. You’ll see them too, thanks to massive views of the towering pines framed by the floor to ceiling windows in the open concept living room. The main floor is also home to a spacious master suite, complete with a gorgeous ensuite bath and direct access to the back deck. Guests that need a quite working space, will appreciate the desk set up and monitor ready to go. Two additional guest rooms are located opposite the great room and suitable for up to five guests.
This Truckee vacation rental is not just a place to lay your head. It is stocked with lots of fun activities to keep everyone in the group entertained. For the kids and young at heart, there’s an awesome games room downstairs with a foosball table, pool table, and ping pong too. Adjacent to this room, there is yet ANOTHER entertainment space a.k.a “Man Cave” with a full sized bar area/wine room, gas fireplace, TV and of course, Bose, surround sound system.
Two additional guest rooms round out the lower level. One offers both a queen and twin bed and is an ideal spot for a casual movie night on the 64 inch flat-screen TV. Opposite this room, a second master suite includes a king sized bed and ensuite bath.
And the cherry on top? How about a bubbling hot tub on the deck patio ready and waiting to soothe those sore muscles. Don't hesitate to book, this home has got it all!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Private Hot Tub
• 3275 Square Feet
• Two Master Suites
• Well traveled dogs welcome (fee applies)
• Rec Room with Pool Table, Ping Pong, Foosball
• Tesla Charger
• Board Games
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• Walking Distance to Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Area
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $15 per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. While the driveway and approach to this house is moderate, 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
2. No street parking. Guest should check with a Tahoe Getaways agent if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
3. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Cable Television
- Skiing: property is in a ski resort
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- ATM Bank
- Fitness Center
- high altitude at tahoe donner truckee california
- high altitude at tahoe donner north shore lake tahoe
- california luxury vacation rental
- california vacation places to rent
- california vacation rental pet friendly
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- truckee rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- 5 bedroom home
- sleeps 12