Rubicon Heights Lake View
Rubicon Heights Lake View
There's nothing quite like a view of this caliber. We wouldn't blame you if you headed straight out to the expansive main-level deck to take in the breathtaking panoramic view of Lake Tahoe!
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $600 to $1,450 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Oct 31, 2023
There's nothing quite like a view of this caliber. We wouldn't blame you if you headed straight out to the expansive main-level deck to take in the breathtaking panoramic sights of Lake Tahoe. But this accommodation is so much more than just that! It truly has it all; a gorgeous open floor plan, wood fireplace, flat screen TV, two private balconies downstairs, a detached game room with pool table, and our favorite-- the holy grail of private beach access for summer renters.
From the common area, you'll be able to enjoy the view to the fullest. The plentiful seating arrangements all face the floor-to-ceiling windows, highlighting the main attraction. Within eyeshot of the great room lies the open kitchen and dining area. Essentially, the entire main floor is set against a backdrop of the surrounding basin.
True to it's reverse floorplan, the sleeping quarters are all situated downstairs. All but one of the bedrooms are outfitted with King beds- making for a luxurious home-away-from-home feel. The fourth is equipped with two Full beds, because we believe everyone should be able to sprawl out on vacation, even the young ones! The two east-facing King bedrooms have private balconies and lake views of their own.
Just out front door, there is a Bonus Room under the garage building. The pool sharks will cherish the fact that it not only offers a full size pool table, couches, and a Wii gaming system, but also contains a perfectly placed window to make the most of the picturesque scenery outside it's walls. It's apparent that not a view is spared at this location!
Atop the home's unique offerings, renters of this unit will also be provided access to the two private beaches, one North and one South of this unit, both offered by the Rubicon Homeowners Association. Each of these shared private beaches is equipped with a pier, designated swimming area, and swim float. The South Beach also has a volleyball court.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 3,000 sq. ft
• Panoramic Lake Views
• Wood Fireplace
• Bonus Detached Game Room with Pool Table
• Two Private Balconies Downstairs
• Private Beach Access (2 Beaches)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Rubicon Bay is located on the majestic West Shore of Lake Tahoe in an area known as the “Gold Coast.” Positioned just south of Meeks Bay and Sugar Pine Point State Park, this area is known for its seclusion. The sun-drenched sandy beaches and awe-inspiring views of Lake Tahoe have kept visitors coming back for generations.
Choose the difficult but rewarding Rubicon Peak Trailhead at the back of this neighborhood, or take a short drive to Meeks Bay Marina or D.L. Bliss State Park for alternate hiking, biking and snowshoe options. Homewood Mountain Resort is only 8 miles North, proving you can have seclusion and convenience.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults.
2. No Garage Access. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. 4WD is strongly encouraged in the winter months as the road up to the home is a steep grade.
4. The TV in the Game Room is used for the Wifi gaming system and is not set up to a cable tv network.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County VHR Permit VHR21-1000
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T68083
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Shared Pier Access
- Access to Private Beach
- Lake View
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- rubicon heights lake view south lake tahoe california
- rubicon heights lake view south shore lake tahoe
- sleeps 8
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to rent
- 4 bedroom home