Tranquil Retreat at Tahoe Donner
Tranquil Retreat at Tahoe Donner
This upscale and tastefully decorated 3 bedroom home is sure to impress. Located near the flow of Trout Creek, this home backs to beautiful Bennett Flat Meadow making it easy to unwind in the nature the surrounds.
Vacation Home in Truckee California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2729 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $374 to $1,340 per night
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Nov 23, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Nov 28, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
Dec 01, 2021 - Dec 17, 2021
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 18, 2021 - Dec 25, 2021
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2021 - Jan 04, 2022
Looking for a home away from home that fits your family perfectly? This upscale and tastefully decorated 3 bedroom home is sure to impress. Located near the flow of Trout Creek, this home backs to beautiful Bennett Flat Meadow making it easy to unwind in the nature the surrounds. In the summer, you are close to the Northwoods Clubhouse Pool and Tennis Courts making your stay hassle free and full of adventure.
Inside you'll find modern touches, updated appliances, and a truly cozy atmosphere. The common spaces boast grandiose features all groups are sure to enjoy. A floor to ceiling stone hearth with gas fireplace inlet, an oversized flat screen TV mounted within a built-in knotty pine entertainment center, as well as an updated kitchen, which opens socially to the great room. These are just a few things to admire about this option. The master bedroom sits on the main floor, complete with an ensuite bathroom of it's own.
Upstairs you'll find the other two sleeping quarters (which cumulatively sleeps up to 6 additional guests), their shared bathroom, as well as a secondary living room perfect for setting the kids up with a puzzle or board game. The queen bedroom upstairs even has a desk workspace for those who need stay in touch. The backdrop of a wooded meadow beyond your computer screen is sure to keep the work to a minimum, though!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2,730 square ft
• Gas Fireplace
• Private Hot Tub
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains. In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Guest access fees are currently $16 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-01302
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. This driveway slopes downward toward the house. Caution should be exercised in winter months.
2. No street parking. Guest should check with Tahoe Getaways if bringing a boat or RV, which includes Sprinter style vans.
3. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
4. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
5. As a result of Covid-19, public, private, or HOA amenities may be limited, or may not available at all. No refunds or adjustments in the terms of this Agreement will be made based on changes to public or private amenities as such policies or decisions are not within TRPM’s control.
6. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Access to Fitness Center
- Access to Tennis Courts
- Medical Services
- tranquil retreat at tahoe donner truckee california
- tranquil retreat at tahoe donner north lake tahoe
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 8
- california vacation places to rent
- truckee rental with private hot tub