Cathedral Pines Lakefront
Cathedral Pines Lakefront
Extensively remodeled, Cathedral Pines is the perfect 6-bedroom lakefront vacation rental home for those seeking a private, relaxing retreat right on Lake Tahoe.
Vacation Home in Tahoe City California
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Full Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 2 Murphy Beds|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3643 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Lake|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $2,500 to $4,000 per night
Jun 04, 2021 - Jun 18, 2021
Jun 19, 2021 - Jun 29, 2021
4th of July
Jun 30, 2021 - Jul 09, 2021
Jul 10, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Aug 22, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
May 27, 2022 - Jun 15, 2022
Guests of this stunning west shore luxury rental home always find it hard to leave after spending time enjoying the crystal waters of Lake Tahoe and taking in the breathtaking views throughout.
The original wood accents throughout Cathedral Pines convey sense of authentic West Shore Tahoe while the floor-to-ceiling windows truly bring the outdoors in. With a gourmet kitchen, social and open living area, this luxury home is spacious enough to accommodate everyone's needs while the surrounding grounds are the ideal space to play or relax. Those who want to spend time with the entire family, but do not want to sacrifice quality, will love the 6-bedroom, 6 full bath configuration. This is a rare and desirable feature!
Cathedral Pines is the perfect lakefront vacation rental home for those seeking a private, relaxing retreat right on Lake Tahoe. While secluded, this estate is centrally located between Tahoe City and Sunnyside. So convenient, you can go for a brisk run or morning walk on the bike trail towards Tahoe City or for a quick coffee at the Tahoe House Gourmet Bakery. This is one vacation destination you won't want to miss out on.
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• 6000 Square Feet
• Buoy (available upon request)
• Awesome Game Room with Shuffleboard, Pool Table, & 48'' Flatscreen TV
• Gas Fireplace
• Private Pier
• 46'' Flat-screen TV in Great Room
• 46'' Flat-screen TV in Main Floor Master BR
• New Upstairs Family Room includes 46'' TV with DVD Player, Beverage Cooler, & Microwave
• Very Quiet Setting with Landscaped Grounds
• Easy Access to Tahoe City Bike Path
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features old Tahoe-style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent Beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year-round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort or travel just twenty minutes to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Boater's must provide their own mooring lines.
2. The driveway at this property is very steep. Those with boat trailers in tow should park on the upper portion of the property where there is plenty of flat parking.
3. There is a lofted single bunk bed in BR 4. This is available for guests to use at your own discretion. No linens are provided for it.
4. Tahoe Getaways cannot provide watercraft of any kind; guests must provide their own means of transport from the pier to the buoy.
5. Depending on the water level, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
6. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Placer Certificate #7858
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Walking Distance to Lake
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Buoy Available
- Near Bike Path
- Private Pier
- Lake View
- Cable Television
- Additional Sleeping Area
- cathedral pines lakefront tahoe city california
- cathedral pines lakefront north shore lake tahoe
- sleeps 14
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 6 bedroom home
- california vacation places to stay
- california luxury vacation rental