Private Beachfront Estate w/Pool, Tennis Court, Walk to Tippys SUMMER SPECIAL
Welcome to Tir Na N'og, “Land of the forever young”, a luxurious beachfront estate on 10 secluded acres of gardens and walkways.
Vacation Home in
Governors Harbour Bahamas
Banks Road Governors Harbour
||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10
||4 King beds, 2 Twin beds
||5 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Gulf
||On the Beach
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $995
Weekly Rates from $5,450
Monthly Rates from $23,357
Tir Na Nog includes a stunning, mile-long deserted pink-sand beach, manicured grounds surrounded by coconut palms, flowers, fruit trees, a private tennis court, and a large, spectacular new infinity-edge pool. (Pool can be heated at renter's option for a fee of $400/week.)
Tir Na No’g was built in 2007 by local carpenters and craftsmen under the vision of famed interior decorator David Flint Wood. Decorated in the elegant style of an old Caribbean plantation house, the four separate housing structures allow for bedroom privacy, along with group dining and socializing in the Great Hall and surrounding patios. The estate is rented to only one group at a time, and all structures are included in the weekly rate.
Tir Na Nog is situated in the most sought-after location on Eleuthera, the Atlantic seashore on the Banks Road, where a select number of estates overlook a beautiful pink-sand beach, only minutes from nearby restaurants. The buildings on the estate include:
1. THE GREAT HALL: This elegant colonial-style building, surrounded by a large, wrap-around porch with sweeping views of the estate, is the gathering place for fine dining, relaxation and entertaining. The Great Hall features a full kitchen and large dining area with seating for 12. The spacious living/entertainment area, elegantly furnished in old plantation style, includes a large flat-screen satellite TV, DVD movie library, books for children and adults, and board games. The Great Hall also has a breezy outdoor dining area with a gas grill, and a roof deck with views of the ocean.
2. THE MAIN HOUSE: This lovely colonial building features another large wrap-around porch with views of the tennis court and gardens. Inside are three bedrooms, each with a full en-suite bathroom and separate entrance from the porch. Two of the bedrooms have king beds. The third has twin beds with two additional trundle beds. The bedrooms in the main house do not connect internally, so you must walk out onto the wrap-around veranda to go from one bedroom to another. Keep this in mind if traveling with small children.
3. THE BEACH COTTAGES: These two romantic cottages with views of the ocean and pool have king bedrooms with full bathrooms, under-counter refrigerators, coffee makers, and outdoor seating areas with deck chairs. They are located 25 yards from the Main House and Great Hall.
4. THE TIKI HUT: This beachside, open-air shelter has shady seating under a thatched roof. The nearby Cabana has outdoor showers and a storage room housing beach chairs, snorkeling equipment, and beach toys.
5. THE TENNIS PAVILION provides shady seating on white wicker furniture beside the tennis court. The pavilion is fully equipped with tennis rackets and balls. It also contains a laundry room with washer and dryer.
MORNING MAID SERVICE (every weekday except holidays) and on-site caretaker are complimentary at Tir Na N’og. A private chef can be arranged.
A VAST REEF just 300 meters offshore ensures idyllic kayaking and snorkeling conditions for anyone staying at Tir Na N'og. We have plenty of snorkeling gear. Also two kayaks and a stand up paddle board.
We have beach recliners and water loungers for those of us who prefer to spend the day taking in the sun. We also have a baby monitor, pack and play crib, and kids’ beach toys for those traveling with children.
THE FAMOUS BEACH RESTAURANT AND BAR Tippy’s is just a ten-minute walk down the beach. Other upscale restaurants within easy driving distance include Pascale's, Buccaneer, La Bouginvillea, 1648, and Buccaneer. The town of Governors Harbour, just two miles away, has grocery stores, restaurants, liquor stores, two banks with ATMs, a bakery, gift shops, a dive shop, and a medical clinic. Friday Night Fish Fry in Governors Harbour, a street/beach party that brings together all the tourists and locals with food, drink, and dancing in the street, is not to be miss
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Family Vacations
» Deep Sea Fishing
» Group and Reunion
» Horseback Riding
» Mountain Biking
» Nightclub and Disco
» Pet Friendly
» Scuba Diving
» Wind Surfing
» Air Conditioning
» Internet Access
» Pets Allowed
» Ceiling Fan(s)
» Full Kitchen
» Hair Dryer
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Tennis Court
Other Rentals from Eleuthera Vacation Rentals
Bright And Sunny Designer Cottage W/sunset Ocean Views. Brand New Rock Sound, Eleuthera
Brand New Oceanfront Estate Home W Private Heated Pool And Boat Dock 3 BD 3 BTH
Historic Boutique Resort For Private Rental In Heart Of Governors Harbour 15+ Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
New Oceanfront Cottage With Spectacular View, Private Beach 1 BD 1 BTH
Private 5-bedroom Beachfront Estate With New Pool On Pink Sand Beach 5 BD 5 BTH
Brand New Luxury Beachfront Estate With Heated Pool On Banks Road Eleuthera
New Penthouse W/htd. Pool, Dock, Pvt Beach, 2-ocean View, Kayaks, Golf Cart 2 BD 2 BTH
Grand Beachfront Estate On Five Private Acres W/ Kayaks, Hammocks, Snorkeling Double Bay
Private Beachfront Estate On 25 Acres W/pool, Walk To Restaurant/bar Governors Harbour, Eleuthera
Luxury 3br W/private Heated Pool, Walk To Town, Beach. Golf Cart Included 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent