Om Shanti Seaside Cottage
Om Shanti Seaside Cottage
Om Shanti, a yogic term meaning Universal PEACE, refers to a state of being mentally or spiritually at peace.
Vacation Home in Port St Joe Florida
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bed Arrangements:||2 Kings and 2 Twins|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1900 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Gulf|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $103 to $387 per night
Availability details can be found on the Natural Retreats Cape San Blas website.
Book Direct through the website for maximum savings!Availability Details
Peace of mind is precisely what we want guests of Om Shanti Seaside Cottage to experience when you visit this unique area of Florida. This cottage soothes guests in the colors of nature with soft hues of gray, white and sea salt blue. We want you to be transported into the sounds, colors, and shapes of nature, helping you feel more at one with yourself. We welcome your inquiries and invite you to experience our home as your own.
Spend a quiet morning at the beach watching the magical dolphins, then have breakfast on the screened porch, and enjoy the wide-open gulf view under the ceiling fans. Let the kids or pets play in the fenced yard while you prepare dinner on the gas grill or in the newly remodeled kitchen where the Gulf waves still catch your eye. A glass of wine or your favorite cocktail is a nice complement to a colorful sunset, and a steamy outdoor shower at the end of the day is another sweet treat.
Located on 30A between Apalachicola (16 miles) and Port St. Joe (10 miles), this cottage provides the perfect zen-like atmosphere to enjoy the broad sandy beaches, unspoiled views and laid back pace of Florida’s Forgotten Coast.
- Newly renovated 1900 sq. ft. 'Old Florida' beach cottage
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths + outdoor shower. 2 Kings and 2 Twins sleeps 6 comfortably
- Fully updated kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, lighting, paint and more
- Secured fenced yard for children and pets
- Pet friendly for well-mannered dogs
- Spacious outdoor shower equipped with additional sprayer for dogs
- Large private lot
- Ample parking for boats
- Wi-Fi enabled, basic cable service and a DVD player
- Wide Gulf views from screened porch, living area, kitchen and upstairs bedroom
- Spacious "shabby chic" screened porch with beautiful gulf view
- 2-minute walk to wide stretch of white sandy beach
- Dog-friendly beach and legal campfires allowed on beach
- Outdoor entertainment area including gas grill, misting fan, small fridge, sink, Edison lights, dining and seating area and an outdoor shower.
- St. Vincent Wildlife Refuge and St. Joseph Peninsula State Park are nearby for kayaking or day trip with a picnic
- The Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail begins 5 minutes from the cottage
- Half a mile from the 'World Famous' Indian Pass Raw Bar
We welcome up to two well-mannered dogs for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
In addition to the beach gear, we have another gift for booking through us; free admission to Cape San Blas activities with our Xplorie Program. Our guests will receive one free adult admission ticket, per night stayed, to attractions like chartered fishing, glass-bottom canoeing and horseback riding on the beach. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Spa and Beauty, Birdwatching, Coastal Adventures, Parks and Recreation, Bicycling, Jogging, Walking, Scuba, Star Gazing, Apalachicola National, Estuarine Research Reserve, Apalachicola National Forest, Broke-A-Toe Horseback Riding on the Beach, Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum, Constitution Convention Museum State Park, John Gorrie Museum State Park, St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge, Port St. Joe Marina, Rockin’m Ranch, St. George Island State Park, T. H. Stone St. Joseph’s Peninsula State Park, Two Bit Stables, Wewahitchka Dead Lakes State Recreation Area, St. Joseph’s Bay Country Club, St. James Bay Golf Course
Other Property AmenitiesYour reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way! Concierge, Outdoor Grill, Smoking: Not Allowed, House Cleaning Included
- om shanti seaside cottage port st joe florida
- om shanti seaside cottage st joseph bay area
- sleeps 8
- florida vacation rental pet friendly
- florida vacation places to rent
- 3 bedroom home
- 3 bedroom vacation rental