Ensenada Marbella 11 - Sea Forever
Ensenada Marbella 11 - Sea Forever
Paradise Beach Homes is proud to offer this beautiful five bedroom, three bath home - Sea Brook is located on a portion of Pensacola Beach
Vacation Home in Pensacola Beach Florida Gulf Coast
|How Many Bedrooms?||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 13|
|How Many Bathrooms?||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Where Do We Sleep?||Master: king + 2 twins Bedroom 2: king Bedroom 3: queen Bedroom 4: 2 double beds Bunk room: full on bottom, twin on top Downstairs living area: 2 ottomans can be made into a bed for 2|
|How Much Living Space?||2107 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - View|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $840 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Availability details can be found on the Paradise Beach Homes website.
Book Direct through Paradise Beach Homes for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
Paradise Beach Homes is proud to offer this beautiful five bedroom, three bath home - Sea Forever is located on a portion of Pensacola Beach that is very narrow, so you have direct access to the beach and the bay. It is quite a phenomenal location.
The home has beautiful, unobstructed views of the beach. The community pool is right across the street from Sea Forever and is shared by the 17 homes in the neighborhood. The pool ranges from 3.5 feet to 6.5 feet at its deepest. Then, you can walk right down to the bay, which is about a block. The subdivision has a pier for fishing, watching the sunset, or setting out a crab trap. Younger kids sometimes prefer playing in the bay area where there are less waves and lots of interesting creatures. Last year some kids found live sand dollars and collected and raced their own hermit crabs. Also, the bike path runs directly in front of the house and it is great fun to ride bikes through all the beach neighborhoods or go all the way into town for shopping and ice cream.
The house has four bedrooms and a bunk room. Two of the bedrooms are on the main floor along with the kitchen and living areas. One bedroom has a king bed and the other has two twins. These two rooms share the main floor bathroom, which has a tub/shower combination.
The remaining two bedrooms and bunk room are upstairs. The master is very spacious and has a beautiful king size bed (with brand new mattresses). This room has an en suite bathroom with a large, walk in shower and a separate soaking tub that has a beautiful view of the beach. The master has French doors leading out to a deck overlooking the beach, and another deck looking toward the pool.
The 4th bedroom has two double beds and will share the 3rd bathroom with the bunk room. The bunk room is a small room that is just large enough to accommodate a bunk bed with full on bottom and twin on top, along with a TV.
In addition to the Gulf of Mexico, Santa Rosa Sound, which is just steps away and normally very calm, is an ideal location to paddleboard. A bike pay runs from the Gulf Islands National Seashore to the east to the Gulf Islands National Seashore on the west (about 7 miles).
The house has complimentary WiFi, televisions in 4 of the 5 bedrooms, and a washer and dryer. All linens are provided. No pets, parties, or smoking allowed. If you have a boat or RV, it must be parked off site. Gas barbecue grill.
Bedroom 2: king
Bedroom 3: 2 twins
Bedroom 4: 2 double beds
Bunk room: full on bottom, twin on top
Vacation Rental PoliciesRequired Stay
8/15/20 - 10/31/20 Nightly and Weekly
11/01/20 - 2/28/21 Nightly, Weekly, and Monthly
3/01/21 -05/21/21 Nightly and Weekly
5/22/21 - 8/13/21 Weekly
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Beach view, Ocean view, Cooking basics (pots and pans), Fan, Beach, Flat-screen TV, Bath, Bathtub, Laundromat, Marina, Television, Walking routes, Business center, Fitness/Gym, House with water view, Swimming pool, Bicycle routes, House is well suited to go fishing, Golf, House is well suited to go sailing, Snorkeling, House is well suited to go surfing, Water-skiing, Windsurfing, Dining area, Kitchen utensils, Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Disinfectant is used when cleaning the property
Recent Guest, Mt Washington, KY United States
Services from rental manager
Great beach view and access.plenty of room for 6 adults and two kids. Well stocked. The back deck is great with a great view of the ocean.
That's wonderful news! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again soon!
Paradise Beach Homes
Other Rentals from Paradise Beach Homes
- Santa Rosa Dunes #824 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 6
- Ensenada Uno 1708 - Enchanted Ensenada 3 Bedroom Vacation Home For Rent
- Panferio 129 Pensacola Beach
- 7793 Gulf Blvd - Pelican Jack's 5 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Beach Colony West #11f Navarre Beach, FL
- Emerald Surf 505 New 2 Bedroom 2 Baths
- South Harbour 9f Santa Rosa & Okaloosa Island Area
- Ariola 1105 - Emerald Oasis Pensacola Beach, Santa Rosa & Okaloosa Island Area
- Ariola 1313 Pensacola Beach, FL
- Calle Marbella 13 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental
- ensenada marbella 11 - sea brook - new to book direct and save the most money click book now! pensascola beach florida
- ensenada marbella 11 - sea brook - new to book direct and save the most money click book now! florida
- pensascola beach rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- 5 bedroom home
- sleeps 15
- florida vacation places to stay