Eagles Nest at Alpine Meadows
Eagles Nest at Alpine Meadows
Stunning Mountain Views from this Luxury 5 BR home with Hot tub and Pool Table!
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3052 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $386 to $1,414 per night
Off Season - Spring
Apr 01, 2020 - Jun 24, 2020
Jun 25, 2020 - Jun 27, 2020
4th of July
Jun 28, 2020 - Jul 06, 2020
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Unparalleled views of Alpine Meadows and the back side of Squaw Valley are offered from this AWESOME North Lake Tahoe rental home. Conveniently located at the very top of Alpine Meadows, you are a only short walk to the ski lifts... a great way to avoid the weekend crowds!
The interior of this vacation rental home is very spacious with an open floor plan upstairs including a gourmet kitchen with granite counters, gas fireplace and big screen TV. For added fun, the downstairs family room includes a pool table (which converts to a ping pong table), another flat screen and a wet bar. You won't struggle for ways to enjoy your vacation at this home!
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3700 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Pool Table
• Unmatched Mountain Views
• Gas Fireplace
• Minutes to Skiing
• Bear Creek HOA Access (pond, picnic area)
BEAR CREEK HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. There is no land line phone at this property.
2. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in inclement weather. Refunds will not be issued.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Game Room/Media Room
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Mountain views
- Skiing: property is in a ski resort
- Horseback Riding
- Horse riding nearby
- Arrival Day Flexible
- eagles nest at alpine meadows olympic valley california
- eagles nest at alpine meadows california central valley
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- sleeps 10
- california vacation places to stay
- 5 bedroom home