Snow Crest at Alpine Meadows
Snow Crest at Alpine Meadows
Cute little ski cabin in the best location in Alpine Meadows Ski Resort.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1374 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $210 to $505 per night
4th of July
Jun 28, 2020 - Jul 06, 2020
Jul 07, 2020 - Sep 06, 2020
Off Season - Fall
Sep 07, 2020 - Oct 31, 2020
Cute little ski cabin in the best location in Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Easy access, plenty of parking, tucked into a charming grove of Aspen trees; this rental home is up to date and well appointed with cozy mountain decor.
BRONZE LEVEL RATING
• 1400 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• 40'' Flatscreen TV in Living Room
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
• Ski Area home, but only 10 minutes drive to lake
• DISCOUNTED Rates in Summer Months
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
Winter fun is right up the road at Alpine Meadows (community shuttle stop right around the corner), or a 5 minute drive over to Squaw. Back country skiers can enjoy Munchkins runs down to the front door. Lower Alpine is great during the summer, with countless hiking and biking options.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Cable Television
- Skiing: property is in a ski resort
- Horse riding nearby
- snow crest at alpine meadows big sky montana
- snow crest at alpine meadows montana
- montana vacation places to stay
- sleeps 1