Palisades Tahoe Ski Condo #11
Palisades Tahoe Ski Condo #11
Walk to the Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows)! This one-level, nicely remodeled Squaw Condo is the ideal location for small groups looking for convenience to all the action at Palisades Tahoe.
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||2 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||900 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $295 to $748 per night
Click here for other properties
Off Season - Spring
Apr 02, 2022 - Jun 09, 2022
Jun 10, 2022 - Jun 29, 2022
4th of July
Jun 30, 2022 - Jul 05, 2022
Jul 06, 2022 - Sep 05, 2022
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2022 - Nov 21, 2022
Nov 22, 2022 - Nov 26, 2022
Walk to the Village at Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows)!
Location, location, location!! This one-level, nicely remodeled Squaw Condo is the ideal location for small groups looking for convenience to all the action at Palisades Tahoe. Steps away from the lifts, shops, and restaurants in the Village, this condo is located at the epicenter of adventure year round!
In the summer, you are steps away from both the Granite Peak Trailhead and the Arial Tram which you can take to Palisades Tahoe's High Camp for a dip in a mid-mountain pool, or even a romantic roller-skating date. Walk over to live music during PalisadeTahoe's Tuesday's Bluesdays in the summertime.
In the winter, we know your guests will love waking up to sunny powder day mornings in this south facing complex with panoramic ski area views and planning out their routes while sipping coffee from the patio. You really can't beat a condo like this.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 900 sq ft
• Walking Distance to Ski Lifts and Village
• Wood Fireplace
• 32'' TV and BluRay Player in Living Room
• Easy Access to the Bike Path and Truckee River
• Close to hiking and biking trails
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Hike or ride the tram to High Camp Pool and & Hot Tub, where you can swim or enjoy a cocktail at the poolside bar. Play a round of miniature golf, conquer the 25’ outdoor climbing wall, or try your hand at the ropes course. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 people.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This unit does NOT have a BBQ.
4. The laundry room for this complex is on the bottom level and clearly marked "laundry" on the door. Inside there are coin-operated washer and dryer.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-8667
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Near Bike Path
- Walk to Ski Lifts
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- squaw valley ski condo big sky montana
- squaw valley ski condo montana
- sleeps 1
- montana vacation places to stay