Juniper Mountain at Alpine Meadows
Juniper Mountain at Alpine Meadows
Fabulous views of Alpine Meadows, vaulted ceilings and a custom stone hearth make this spacious home your ideal mountain getaway!
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 9|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 King Bed, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Bunk, 1 Twin Bed, 1 Sofa Sleeper|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1984 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Lake|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $273 to $808 per night
Dec 01, 2019 - Dec 18, 2019
Christmas Holiday Pricing
Dec 19, 2019 - Dec 25, 2019
NYE - 7 night MIn
Dec 26, 2019 - Jan 04, 2020
Jan 05, 2020 - Feb 12, 2020
Feb 13, 2020 - Feb 20, 2020
Feb 21, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
Fabulous views of Alpine Meadows, vaulted ceilings and a custom stone hearth make this spacious home your ideal mountain getaway! Perched in the sunny, south-facing hills of Juniper Mountain, and with a flat driveway, you have easy access year-round to everything Alpine Meadows has to offer. Upon entering, you are struck by the views that the entire living space enjoys. A simple kitchen provides all the necessities for a home cooked meal or BBQ and a comfortable living room provides plenty of seating for everyone, a wood burning fireplace, and a large flat-screen TV.
Venturing down one level, two spacious guest rooms are separated by two full bathrooms. Head down again to the last floor, a full bathroom and even more sleeping quarters allow the whole gang to find a place to rest their head. Options include two separate bunk rooms and a queen bedroom. Kids will also love the den on this level with flat screen TV, sofa, and access to the small back deck.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2000 Square feet
• Pet-Friendly (Fee applies)
• Hot Tub
• Amazing Mountain Views
• 48'' TVs in Living Room and Downstairs Family Room
• Quiet Neighborhood
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
2. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
3. While this home can sleep 11 people in beds, MAX OCCUPANCY is 8 adults
4. PLEASE NOTE: Street Parking is Prohibited.
5. This home is located in a VERY quiet neighborhood. Outdoor noise after 8pm will not be tolerated.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Mountain views
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horse riding nearby
- Massage Therapist
- juniper mountain at alpine meadows alpine meadows california
- juniper mountain at alpine meadows north lake tahoe
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private hot tub
- 4 bedroom cabin
- california vacation rental pet friendly
- california vacation places to rent
- sleeps 9