Big John at Alpine Meadows
Big John at Alpine Meadows
Welcome to the perfect base camp for an adventure-filled vacation. Minutes away from the slopes, and with neighboring hiking and biking trailheads (including the Five Lakes Trailhead), this home's location is unbeatable!
Vacation Home in Olympic Valley California
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||1658 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $365 to $1,210 per night
Jun 16, 2021 - Jun 30, 2021
4th of July
Jul 01, 2021 - Jul 06, 2021
Jul 07, 2021 - Sep 05, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Sep 06, 2021 - Nov 22, 2021
Nov 23, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Off Season - Fall
Nov 28, 2021 - Nov 30, 2021
Welcome to the perfect base camp for an adventure-filled vacation. Minutes away from the slopes, and with neighboring hiking and biking trailheads (including the Five Lakes Trailhead), this cabin's location is unbeatable! Oh- and did we mention an accessible summer swimming pond just a block away?
This nicely updated ski cabin integrates convenience and comfort effortlessly. Mountain views, vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireplace are all what you expect when you think of a perfect mountain getaway. Yet the tasteful touches of modern art sprinkled throughout give it a sense of sophistication and are what really sets the stage for today's contemporary traveler.
Let city life fade away behind you as you enter into the mud room upon arrival. Hang your coats, take off your boots, and wipe your daily stressors away- You've arrived in Alpine Meadows! Two bedrooms flank the mudroom on the entry level. To your right sits the primary bedroom, with it's California King bed as well as an upgraded ensuite bathroom with double sinks and an oversized shower stall complete with a steam function. A bedroom with two twins and an ensuite half-bath sits across the way.
When you're ready, venture to the top floor and enjoy lounging with the family in style. We love that this home's common space features enough comfortable seating in the living room for the entire family. Turn on the gas fireplace and click on the big game for all to enjoy. That is- if you can stand to take your eyes off the view out of the vaulted windows just beyond the television. The third bedroom adorned with a Queen bed, and the second full bath sits upon this floor as well.
Out on the triangular deck at the top of the stair landing, two breathtaking peaks hover overhead for your viewing pleasure. Here, enjoy a morning cup of joe to the song of a Chickadee nestled in the towering pines above while you decide which convenient adventure awaits you that day!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1,658 square ft
• Gas Fireplace
• Five Lakes Trailhead within walking distance
• Minutes to Skiing
• FREE SKI SHUTTLE (not available 20-21 season)
• Bear Creek HOA Access (pond, picnic area)
• Mountain Peak Views
• No Pets
BEAR CREEK HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. The left side of garage will fit a midsize car only, right side will fit a midsize SUV at a maximum. Take this into consideration when planning travel and do not arrive with more than will fit in these spaces as overflow parking outside of what fits in the garage and driveway is not available.
2. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
3. 2021 Update: Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR21-81070
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Ski Shuttle Service
- big john at alpine meadows olympic valley california
- big john at alpine meadows california central valley
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 6
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation places to rent