|Vacation Rentals » North America » United States » Vermont » Stratton Bromley Magic Mtn » Stratton » Bromley » Vacation Rental 20835|
Luxury Stratton "Ski In / Ski Out" On Mountain Vacation Home
Vacation Rental DescriptionThis is mountain elegance in lodging at its best! Enjoy this newly built 2500 sq. ft. designer-appointed mid-mountain townhouse with Ski in / Ski out access. Walk 200 feet from the front door and ski down the Homerun trail to the Tamarack lift. At the end of the day, ski down the 91 Run ending at the front door, and enjoy the many 1st class amenities of this luxury home. The home is located on the upper level of the new Treetop development with views of the Green Mountains surrounding the house.
- Adirondack style multi-level townhouse located on mountain with spectacular views of the surrounding Green mountains. Wrap-around deck offering views of the Green mountains with entry off of the Great Room.
- Designer-appointed and impeccably furnished with Mission (Stickley) style furniture throughout. Leather sofas, luxury linens, Hungarian goose down comforters and pillows.
- Sleeping area includes spacious 4 Bedrooms + Den / 4 Bath Townhouse. Sleeps 14 very comfortably with use of queen pullout sleeper sofa in the den.
- Luxurious private master suite with large private bath and Jacuzzi, king size bed appointed with high quality linens and bedding. Enjoy the use of the HDTV in the room for your own private viewing. Master suite also has a private deck with views to the Green mountains.
- Master bedroom #2 with private bathroom, king size bed appointed with luxury bedding and linens, and reading area with captivating views of the Green mountains.
- Guest bedroom with queen size bed complete with luxury bedding and linens.
- Bedroom with 4 bunkbeds, a twin over twin and a queen over queen, complete with luxury bedding and reading area, sleeps a total of 6.
- Great room has cathedral ceiling and rustic field-stone wood-burning fireplace.
- Great room equipped with surround sound theater system including a 50" plasma HDTV and high quality sound system complete with Martin Logan speakers for high quality audiophile listening.
- Den has gas fireplace and is equipped with surround sound theater system including 46" LCD HDTV and high quality sound system with Klipsch speakers.
- Large outdoor Jacuzzi (with peaceful views of the valley / Green mountains) perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day on the trails.
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, island and all the necessities to prepare and enjoy great meals in this special home. Fully appointed with color coordinated stoneware, utensils, glassware and Cuisineart cookware. Everything you need to cook meals together in this mountain home.
- 3 decks and a patio provide the perfect opportunity to take in views of the mountain in a peaceful setting.
- Outdoor grill for barbecue in winter & summer
- High speed internet
- Secure area for ski/snowboard storage. Interior Foyer equipped with ski boot warmer.
- House is air conditioned to insure comfort during summer rental.
- Private secure garage for one car, parking for an additional car available.
- Located on the shuttle route with transportation to & from Stratton Village.
- Access to Stratton Sports Center with pool, hot tub, steam sauna, cardiac fitness center, Nautilus, and locker Room.
- This is a non-smoking unit and pets are not permitted.
- Great Room and Den each with its own entertainment systems. The Den doubles as a additional sleeping area with a Queen size bed.
- 3 Separate decks and a patio allow you to enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery.
Vacation Rental Rates Information (USD)Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Weekly Rates from $7,000 to $14,000
Additional Rate InformationALL CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
December 1 - April 15
(excluding Holidays) $1500 - 1900/Night
December 1 - April 15
(excluding Holidays) $1300 - 1600/Night
Christmas to New Year Holiday
Martin Luther King, Jr Holiday Weekend
Easter Week (enjoy an early Easter this season with fine Spring snow)
President's Holiday Week/Weekend
Spring / Summer / Late Fall
April 16 - September 28
October 16 - November 15
$2995/Week (3 nights free)
$2995/Week (3 nights free)
$4000/week (3 nights free)
Early Ski Season (before 12/13) discounted A discount of at least 10% will apply
Late Ski Season (after 3/17) discounted A discount of at least 10% will apply
Discounts may be available Please inquire!
Discounts available on stays of 5 or more nights
Discounts available for Early Ski Season & Late Ski Season
Other AvailabilityStratton, Vermont Luxury Vacation Rentals
Other Unlisted Amenities2500 sq. ft. designer-appointed mid-mountain townhouse with Ski in / Ski out access. Walk 200 feet from the front door and ski down the Homerun trail. Great room & Den, each with surround sound theater systems. Large outdoor Jacuzzi (with peaceful views of the valley / Green mountains) perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day on the trails.
-> Restaurants & Pubs in Stratton Village from casual dining to extravagant fare
-> Stratton Village offering boutique shopping (clothing, galleries, interior design)
-> Shopping and Dining in nearby Manchester (10 miles)with the over 100 designer outlets and shopping to suit all tastes. (Check with us for detailed information)
o Western Barbecue
o Steak houses
o French Bistro
o Fine Dining
Property ActivitiesWINTER ACTIVITIES:
-> Skiing and Snowboarding...Our home is located on Stratton Mountain at "mid mountain" directly off the Homerun Trail... True ski on / ski off access.. walk 200 feet drop your skiis and GO!!!!!!!!.
-> Snow Mobiling at Stratton and at many other nearby locations.
Ice Skating can be found at the Old Mill pond in the Village Square.
-> Snowshoeing on Stratton Mountain is a popular activity too.
-> Apres Ski in the outdoor Jacuzzi with views of the Green Mountains or at any of the many restaurants and pubs in the area.
GOLF *** GOLF *** GOLF
-> Golf at the Stratton Mountain Club, a 27 hole golf club at the foot of Stratton Mountain. (Located just 5 minutes from the door of our home)(See pictures of the golf course in our slide show to the right).
-> Hike from your doorstep on Stratton Mountain. Take the gondola during weekends and hike at the top of the mountain. There are numerous hiking trails (for all levels) which you can take from our home.
-> Mountain Biking all over Stratton Mountain
-> Horseback Riding: Make arrangements at the foot of the mountain and at a number of nearby stables
-> Vermont State Horse Show held nearby
-> See a live show at the Weston Playhouse (just 9 miles north).
-> Canoeing and fishing are possible in any of the many lakes and streams nearby.
-> At Killington (Just 40 miles north) there is mountain biking, water slides, skate park, rock wall to climb, etc.
-> Bromley Adventure Zone (just 6 miles west): mountain slide, Deval cart rides, miniature golf, Bounce zone, Zip Line, and several other activities.
-> There is also likely to be a county fair or craft fair at some of the nearby towns.
In the surrounding area you can find an abundance of activities to suit every age and interest:
o Visit local galleries
o Art Shows
o Local Fairs
o Farms (see artisan cheese being made as well as other activities)
o Shopping in Manchester
Dozens of great dining possibilities very close to the home.
-> We also have access to the Stratton Sports Center. As a guest at our home you may arrange for access as well. Features at the Stratton Sports Center include:
o Indoor & Outdoor Tennis
o Free Weights
o Indoor Pool
o Spa Treatment (Tired of skiing?, Enjoy a SPA Day!)
TestimonialsYour home is beautiful. We enjoyed it very much this season.
"I've been in homes all over Stratton Mountain and your home is one of the most beautiful and comfortable that I have ever seen"