Sun Spray | Long-Term Stays | Oceanfront Condo| Everything You Need
Sun Spray | Long-Term Stays | Oceanfront Condo| Everything You Need
Sun Spray | Long-Term Stays | Oceanfront Condo |Bayley Vacation Rentals
Vacation Condo in Old Orchard Beach Maine
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedroom • Sleeps 2|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||640 sqft.|
|Pool:||Pool (Private), Pool (Community)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $166 per night
- Minimum Stay: 30 Days
Click here for other properties
If you are looking for a seaside home away from home, look no further than this gorgeous oceanfront condo at Sun Spray. Enjoy the salt air and scenic views from your private balcony or from the comfort of your cozy living room. The living room contains a flat screen tv, ample seating, and a futon that allows this unit to comfortably sleep up to four people. Adjacent to the living room is the dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is well-equipped with modern appliances for easy and convenient cooking. Down the hall is the full bathroom and a bedroom complete with its own private tv and ample storage space.
The Sun Spray overlooks Maineâs prized Old Orchard Beach and is only a short walk away from dozens of delicious restaurants, various shops, and the lively and entertaining pier. If the ocean is a bit too cold for your liking, you can relax in Sun Sprayâs private community pool.What's Provided:
â¢ White cotton blankets are provided for each bed. In the event you would like a comforter please plan accordingly. In addition, we offer comforter rentals that can be added to your reservation after booking at guests' request.
â¢ Starter set of paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, hand soap, and dish soap. Additional supplies are the guest's responsibility.
â¢ Fresh Sponge
â¢ Dish Towels
â¢ Cooking Essentials
â¢ Bed linens and bath towels per bed size. For a king bed-this would include fitted sheets, flat sheets, 2 pillowcases, 2 body towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 makeup towels. For a twin, there would be sets of 1 (1 body towel, 1 face towel, 1 hand towel)
*PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU BOOKED PRIOR TO 3/8/2022 BLANKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY. PLEASE CONTACT BAYLEY VACATION RENTALS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD THESE ITEMS TO YOUR RESERVATION*
â¢ The property is cleaned with EPA approved cleaning products
â¢ ADDENDUM TO GUEST AGREEMENT TERMS RE: COVID-19 must be signed/"click to agree" by the primary guest on the reservation
Access This property has contactless check-in! All information can be found in your reservation guidebook after booking. Door codes are released on check-in day.
!!GUESTS CANNOT CHECK-IN PAST 6 PM!!
NeighbourhoodBars | Restaurants | Beach
â¢ Beach - 0.2 miles | Ocean Front
â¢ The Landmark
â¢ Beach Bagels
â¢ Josephs by the Sea
â¢ Surf 6
â¢ Pier Fries
â¢ The Brunswick
â¢ Duffyâs Tavern and Grill
â¢ Bull and Brew Wing House
â¢ Trolley that runs from Pine Point to OOB
Spaceâ¢ Breakfast bar for 2
â¢ Futon, suede couch and recliner
â¢ Sliding door to ocean-front balcony
â¢ Ample cabinet space
â¢ Washer & Dryer in kitchen
â¢ TV in bedroom
â¢ Buzzer into apartment
HouseManualGUEST AGREEMENT TERMS
This Rental Agreement is between the Primary Guest who books a property through Bayley Vacation Rentals, hereinafter referred to as âGUESTâ and the Owner of the vacation rental property, referred to hereinafter as âOWNERâ, facilitated by Bayley Vacation Rentals, hereinafter referred to as âBVRâ. The effective date of the Agreement will be the date the GUEST confirms the booking of the property through BVR by paying a 50% deposit of the total rate. The Agreement covers the rental period confirmed for the vacation home you have made the 50% deposit on, hereinafter referred to as âPROPERTYâ. This Agreement is not a âleaseâ, it is solely a vacation rental for dates of confirmed booking.
1. Rental Agency: BVR is responsible for processing all financial transactions related to the rental. BVR shall be the main point of contact after the Agreement is effective and during the rental period. BVR shall coordinate Check In and Check Out, provide code or key(s), answer questions regarding the PROPERTY, the local area, facilitate cleaning and linen delivery. BVR will send contact information as confirmation after receipt of deposit.
2. Payment Schedule / Cancellations: The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payments shall be made via check by mail or credit card online. Once BVR receives 50% of the total balance due to book there will be limited cancellations or refunds. Our cancellation policy states âGuests must cancel at least 60 days before check-in to receive a 50% refund for all nights. Cancellations less than 60 days before check in will not be refunded.â
3. Fees Charged To Your Reservation: GUEST agrees to pay the fees associated with their reservation at the time of booking including but not limited to linens, cleaning, damage protection, payment processing, and management fee. Please note if you booked through Airbnb or VRBO due to the setup of our company software the fees could appear as utility, on site payment, booking fee, cc fee, service fee, damage waiver, and or resort fee.
4. Damage Fee - As part of our effort to help you relax and enjoy your stay, we have partnered with Safely.com to provide you with the below protection. The cost of this protection has been included in your rental rate and fees and covers you for accidental damages during your stay. The SafelyStay, Inc. Trust and Safety Fee includes up to $3,000 of accidental coverage for contents and property damage. Complete terms regarding the Trust and Safety coverage can be found at http://safely.com/bayleyvacationrentals . The Trust and Safety Fee is refundable only if the reservation is canceled in writing at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to the arrival date. Any deductible or minimum claim amount will be the responsibility of the Guest and Bayley Vacation Rentals will process using the form of payment on file for Guest.
5. Age & Responsibility: GUEST acknowledges by their signature or clicking to agree below that he/she/they are the responsible adult (minimum age of 25 years old) and will be present at the PROPERTY for the term of this Agreement. GUEST also agrees that he/she/they are responsible for the actions of all family members and his/her/their guests on the PROPERTY and will assure that they abide by the terms set forth in this Agreement. GUEST agrees they will supply BVR with a photocopy of their valid driver's license to confirm age.
6. Check In & Check Out: Check- In and Check-Out directions will be emailed by BVR to GUEST at least 7 days prior to scheduled Check In. Check In time will begin at 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. If the GUEST arrives before 4:00 pm on the day of arrival, a fee of $50.00 per every 30 minutes prior to the Check In time shall be charged to the GUEST credit card on file. GUEST must vacate the PROPERTY by 10:00 am on the day of departure. GUEST shall leave all keys and garage door openers at PROPERTY upon departure. A fee of $50.00 per every 30 minutes after the Check Out time shall be charged to the GUEST credit card on file if GUEST has not vacated property by 10:00 am on the day of departure.
7. Lockout Service: After entering the vacation rental, place the lock box key BACK in the lockbox. There is no lockout service provided. Should Bayley Vacation Rentals have to provide entry into the vacation rental, there will be a $50.00 fee. This service is not covered by the Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan.
8. Occupancy, Events & Family Groups: Rental of the PROPERTY is permitted for family groups only. No Events are permitted at the PROPERTY unless prior approval is received from the OWNER through an addendum to this Agreement. An âEventâ is defined as a gathering of more than 1.5 times the maximum occupancy of the PROPERTY published on BVRâs website. GUEST is solely responsible for ensuring that the maximum number of overnight occupants is not exceeded. GUEST will be considered in breach of agreement should the maximum number of overnight occupants be exceeded at any time during the rental term without BVR approval. If BVR and OWNER allow the maximum number of occupants to be exceeded there will be a $50.00 fee per person per night.
9. Subletting: Subletting by GUEST during the rental period is not allowed. The PROPERTY shall only be utilized by GUEST and invitees of GUEST.
10. Pets: Some of our PROPERTIES allow dogs and some do not. However we do not allow any other pets other than dogs on our PROPERTIES. For the PROPERTIES that DO allow dogs there will only be a limit of 2 dogs per rental. There is a non refundable pet fee of $150.00 per pet. We reserve the right to evict the pet and/ or the party at any time. Additionally if you are staying in one of our PROPERTIES that does NOT allow pets a $500.00 per pet penalty will be automatically charged to GUEST if evidence of pet is found on PROPERTY.
11. Exterior Cameras: GUEST agrees that they have read the full description of the property where they have confirmed if cameras are present at the property. If the property description does not have a camera disclaimer included, no cameras will be at the property during the time of your stay.
12. Good Neighbor Ordinance: GUEST agrees they will comply with town good neighbor ordinances which include but are not limited to quiet hours, discharging fireworks or any exploding device, & excessive noise. No person shall make, continue, or cause to be made or continued any loud, boisterous, unnecessary or unusual noises which shall annoy, disturb, injure, or endanger the comfort, repose, health, peace, or safety of others. The ordinance defines daytime hours as 7 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 7 a.m.- 10 p.m. Friday through Saturday and between 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday. The ordinance also addresses items such as excessive barking dogs, other noisy animals, and loud music. In the event BVR is contacted with a violation of the ordinance you are subject to a $500.00 fee and could be forced to vacate the property with no refunds if the GUEST does not put an immediate stop to the violations.
13. Indecent Conduct/ Inappropriate Behavior: In the event BVR receives a complaint that a guest has participated in any type of inappropriate behavior outside the home, the specific guest who is participating in the action will be asked to vacate the premises. These actions include but are not limited to the following acts: swearing, fighting, urinating, public intoxication, & nudity.
14. Smoking / Illegal Substances / Marijuana: Smoking of any kind is never permitted on the PROPERTY at any time. Illegal substances and marijuana are forbidden. In the event there is evidence of smoking, illegal drugs or marijuana is found, this shall be considered a breach of this Agreement and GUEST will be fined $500.00 fee for cleaning should evidence of such banned substances be found.
15. Sanitary: GUEST is responsible for following the check in and check out guidelines for trash, recycling, and bottle return provided for you in your welcome letter. In the event trash/recycling is not removed during your stay a $50.00 penalty will be charged to GUEST. If there is NOT a scheduled trash pick up during your dates of stay the fee is NOT applicable. Please refer to your guidebooks for trash day.
Trash: Trash Bins are green and located at the property. In the event all trash bags are used during your stay it is GUEST responsibility to purchase bags for the remainder of stay to ensure all trash is disposed of in bags. The town will not pick up trash unless itâs in a bag. GUEST will be responsible to take the trash out on the day you are instructed as part of your terms and conditions in this guest agreement.
Recycling: All recyclables must be placed in the correct trash bin located at the property. Please refer to your Welcome Guide for the doâs and don'ts of recycling.
Bottle & Can Returnables: All bottles and cans must be placed in green Clynk bags provided by Bayley Vacation Rentals. GUEST will leave Clynk bags at the property upon departure.
16. Guest Responsibilities: GUEST acknowledges that they have reviewed, or will review, and will adhere to the âGuidebooksâ provided for PROPERTY, describing details for PROPERTY including Wi-Fi access codes, parking, BBQâs, appliances, game instructions, heat and air conditioning settings and other PROPERTY details. GUEST agrees to leave the PROPERTY in good order and condition. GUEST agrees to notify BVR of any items broken during the rental period. GUEST shall be responsible for any items on PROPERTY broken or missing if due to negligence or any other reason other than normal wear and tear. GUEST is responsible for any pay-per-view or video rental charges. GUEST is required to return the PROPERTY in the same condition it was in prior to GUESTâs occupancy.
17. Maintenance: Bayley Vacation Rentals strives to ensure a prompt resolution to any maintenance issues. Please note non-emergent issues may take up to 3 business days for resolution. The guest agrees that all maintenance issues will be reported to the manager by 7 PM on the day check-in day and by 7 PM on each day of their stay. Please note non-emergent issues may take up to 48 hours for resolution. Emergent and non-emergent issues are outlined below.
NON-EMERGENCY - light bulbs, toilet seats, loose doorknobs, extra linen request/ extra pillow request, parking, Wi-Fi (refer to Guidebook for troubleshooting), TV Issues (refer to Guidebook for troubleshooting)
EMERGENCY - heat/hot water issues, leaks, electricity issues, appliance issues, smoke detector issues.
18. Personal Effects: GUEST should ensure their personal property items brought on to the PROPERTY are covered for repair or replacement by the GUESTâs own insurance provider. OWNER is not responsible for repair or replacement of GUESTâs personal property at any time.
19. Right of Entry: OWNER and BVR reserve the right to enter the PROPERTY at any time during the rental term to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, dangerous circumstances, to ensure safety or provide entrance to service technicians as deemed appropriate.
20. Rights Of a Guest: ME law requires that renters/tenants/guests assume all the rights and responsibilities of an owner. That means all members of your party have the right to use the amenities. No access for anyone is based on age, race, sex, disability or religion per federal HUD law. If any of these occur, please notify us immediately.
21. Guest Satisfaction: The satisfaction of GUEST as it pertains to this rental is extremely important to both OWNER and BVR, as OWNERâs agent. GUEST acknowledges having reviewed all the pictures, descriptions, and information regarding the PROPERTY provided via BVRâs website and is satisfied with this information prior to signing this Agreement.
22. Agreement in Effect: The information included in this Agreement is expressly written for the PROPERTY described above and supersedes and replaces any other information which may be different or contradicting on BVR website.
23. Indemnification: GUEST agrees to indemnify and hold harmless OWNER, its MANAGEMENT and representatives, or third parties from any and all liability for any loss or damage whatsoever including but not limited to any claim, action, cause of action or other demand for personal injury or damage or loss of property which is made, incurred or sustained by GUEST or any invitee of GUEST arising out of, relating to or in connection with the rental of the PROPERTY.
24. Termination: GUEST agrees that GUEST and the family members and other invitees of GUEST occupying the PROPERTY pursuant to the terms of this Agreement are not tenants as defined by Maine State law. If GUEST violates the terms of this Agreement and if OWNER deems the violation to be a significant and material breach of this Agreement, then GUEST agrees to immediately vacate the PROPERTY and agrees to forfeit any and all rights to continue to occupy the PROPERTY under this Agreement. No refunds will be given under these circumstances and GUEST agrees that GUEST shall be liable for any attorney fees or other costs incurred by OWNER in enforcing this Agreement
25. Other: This Rental Agreement constitutes the complete and entire agreement between OWNER and GUEST. The terms of this Rental Agreement are exclusive to the PROPERTY and supersede and
nullify any prior representations, agreements or understandings, verbal or written. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine and may be modified only by a written amendment, signed by all parties and approved by OWNER. Any disputes regarding the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the State of Maine.
26. Guest Addendum A: See attached addendum for COVID-19 Terms.
THE GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ADDENDUM TO GUEST AGREEMENT TERMS RE: COVID-19
This ADDENDUM TO GUEST AGREEMENT TERMS RE: COVID-19 amends the GUEST AGREEMENT TERMS executed between the Primary Guest who books a property through Bayley Vacation Rentals, hereinafter referred to as âGUESTâ and the Owner of the vacation rental property, referred to hereinafter as âOWNERâ, facilitated by Bayley Vacation Rentals, hereinafter referred to as âBVRâ.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a global pandemic. COVID-19 is considered extremely contagious and is spread mainly, although not exclusively, from close contact with others. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has reported that the virus causing COVID-19 may be spread by individuals who are asymptomatic and can survive for hours to days on a variety of surfaces. Neither BVR nor OWNER can guarantee that GUEST will not contract COVID-19 during the rental of the PROPERTY. Even with the exercise of due care, it is impossible to eliminate all inherent risks to GUEST and the family members or other invitees of GUEST of contracting COVID-19 while renting the PROPERTY. These risks include, but not are not limited to, personal injury, illness, partial or permanent disability, medical or hospital bills, death, and other expenses and losses.
Acknowledgment: GUEST acknowledges that GUEST and the family members or other invitees of GUEST occupying the PROPERTY will abide by any and all precautionary measures mandated by law related to COVID-19, including those included in executive orders issued by the Governor of the State of Maine. This includes, but is not limited to, complying with any and all quarantine requirements for travelers to the State of Maine under "Executive Order # 57 FY 19/20, 'An Order Regarding Travelers Into Maine,â as that Order may be extended, modified, interpreted, clarified, or superseded from time to time.
Assumption of Risk: GUEST understands that, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are inherent risks associated with renting or occupying the PROPERTY that are hazardous to GUEST and which pose a risk of exposure to COVID-19. GUEST assumes all risk of injury, including but not limited to, death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, illness, property damage, medical or hospital bills, or damages of any kind, arising out of, relating to or in connection to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Waiver of Liability: GUEST, individually and on behalf of GUESTâs family members and other invitees of GUEST, hereby releases, waives, and forever discharges BVR, OWNER, and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees, vendors, independent contractors, agents, and representatives (the âProtected Partiesâ) from any and all claims, losses (economic and non-economic), or liabilities, for death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, illness, property damage, medical or hospital bills, or damages of any kind, arising out of, relating to or in connection to potential exposure to COVID-19, even if such claims, liabilities, or losses are caused by the NEGLIGENT ACT OR OMISSION of a Protected Party.
THE GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS ADDENDUM, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Other Property Amenities
- Allows Children
- Balcony Terrasse
- Beach Front
- Beach View
- Cable T V
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cleaning With Disinfectants
- Crockery Cutlery
- Deadbolt Lock
- Emergency Exit
- Enhanced Cleaning
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- High Touch Surfaces Cleaning With Disinfectants
- Hot Water
- Ocean Front
- Pots Pans
- Safety Card
- Sea View
- Smoke Detector
- Water Front
- Water Kettle
- Water View
- Near Ocean
- Family Friendly
- Laptop Friendly
- sun spray | long-term stays | oceanfront condo| everything you need old orchard beach maine
- sun spray | long-term stays | oceanfront condo| everything you need greater portland area
- maine vacation places to stay
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- maine vacation rental with private pool
- 1 bedroom apartment
- sleeps 2