Seas the Day | 126 E Royal Fern
Seas the Day | 126 E Royal Fern
'Seas the Day' is a family-friendly home. Features 5 ample-sized bdrms (3 King,1 Queen, Bunk w/ Twins and twin trundle) and 4.5 baths on a quiet street in WaterColor’s newest district – "The Crossings". Just 3 houses aw
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Bunk Bed|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2475 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $236 to $765 per night
Late Winter 2021. 1
Jan 02, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 2
Feb 01, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
Spring Break 2021.1
Feb 27, 2021 - Mar 05, 2021
Spring Break 2021.2
Mar 06, 2021 - Mar 12, 2021
Spring Break 2021.3
Mar 13, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021
Spring Break 2021.4
Mar 20, 2021 - Mar 26, 2021
126 East Royal Fern Way
"Seas the Day" is a stunning home that features 2 living areas, 2 master suites, and 3 additional bedrooms 1 additional King,1 Queen, 1 Bunk w/ Twins and twin trundle, all complete with plush bedding, sleeps a total of 11, with pull out sofa in 2nd floor living room it can sleep 13.
It is ideal for a family retreat or a group of several adults.
This light-filled 2-story home has an abundance of windows, inviting the outdoors to the interior spaces. Pale shades of blue-greens and splashes of orange with neutrals throughout the home to create a fun, soothing and cool décor in the iconic WaterColor manner.
One master suite is downstairs, and the remaining bedrooms are upstairs, includuing another master suite with its own private balcony overlooking the Park. Three bedrooms feature king beds, 1 is a queen and the fifth has built in bunk beds with a trundle bed underneath. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated and large with spacious closets. An additional half bath is downstairs. The only shared bath which has a tub/shower combo is for the queen room and bunk room which has a door from queen room and hall way. Each bedroom also features a flat screen TV with built in Blu Ray DVD player. The upstairs living area features a queen sleeper sofa potentially sleeping a total of 13.
The open floor plan has a beautiful living room, kitchen and dining room downstairs, and a fully-appointed separate living area upstairs. Each living area is equipped with a 42 inch flat screen TV with Blu Ray DVD players.
Enjoy yourself in our fully-equipped kitchen, including beautiful, upgraded stainless steel appliances that make even playing in the kitchen feel like you’re on vacation! The kitchen is stocked with an extensive selection of drinkware, dishes and all that's needed for cooking to your hearts content and easy melamine dishes for children or a casual bite on the go.
Everyone’s favorite spot in this lovely home is the rocking chairs and comfortable love seat on the fully screened-in front porch. Nestle in with a good book or a cup of coffee and float in the gentle beach breeze.
Our corner of WaterColor is unique in the area, allowing peace of mind for families with children. Guests step from the front porch onto the boardwalk 3 houses away to the lovely Dragonfly Park Pool, complete with gentle waterfall and enormous outdoor kitchen. Across the street, just steps away from your front door, are the wide open lawns of the Park, providing a haven for children to run free, and play tag, football, soccer, or maybe a adult game of bocce ball.
Bicycling is the favorite entertainment of the owners and guests of this lovely getaway. Cruise by bike to the beach or the WaterColor Beach Club, both a short bike ride away. Or, enjoy a leisurely, early-morning or late-afternoon ride through the miles of nature trails that crisscross and bridge the water-lily-laden dune lakes, and lace the 500-acre resort. Visit all 5 of the delightful swimming pools, there's also 1 adult only pool, the grassy parks, and colorful flower gardens that WaterColor has to offer great for thoe family portraits, and if shopping and dining are on your agenda, the shops of Seaside are less than a 5-minute bike ride from your front door.
Hurry to Seas the Day as quickly as you can…We promise you’ll wish you never had to leave. Once you’ve experienced this magical place, you’ll want to return to "Seas the Day” beach house time after time!
5 Bedrooms - 3 King Suites, 1 Queen and 1 Bunk Room with 2 Twin Beds and a twin Trundle and a pull out couch.
4 Full Baths, 1 half bath
Serene and quiet road
Dragonfly Pool 3 houses away down the same side of street
Green park area in close proximity
Screened-in outdoor area
2 chairs on private upper balcony with small table
Five minute walk to WaterColor Publix
Access to all of WaterColor’s pools and beach club and beach walkover with Amenity Fee that is included in your rental
- Sun-filled coastal property
- Pull-in drive for 2 cars, additional parking pad across the street on first-come, first-served basis
- Complimentary Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Gas Grill
- Nearby Dragonfly Pool in the Crossings District
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C and Discover credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- seas the day watercolor florida
- seas the day beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to stay
- sleeps 10
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- 5 bedroom home