BLU-White Haven: Vacation Place for Rent in Kitty Hawk North Carolina
- Lot Size: 10000 square feet
BLU-White Haven: Vacation Place for Rent in Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Kitty Hawk Ocean View Vacation Home - perfect family beach cottage rental in the OBX
Kitty Hawk North Carolina
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bed Arrangements:||1 king, 2 queen, two twin and 1 futon|
|Bathrooms:||3 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2100 sqft.|
|Hot Tub:||Hot Tub (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Weekly Rates from $1,500 to $2,500 per week
Beautiful two story beach property with ocean view very close to beach (short walk). Cottage has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, two separate living and dining areas. Large salt-treated, heated swimming pool and hydromassage tub in back. The cottage comfortably sleeps 10 and has one king size bedroom, two queen beds, one room with two twins and a TV room with futon couch/bed. Cable TV is available on both levels. Home has two balcony porches, one enclosed with ocean view. Cottage is cared for and reflects owner's love. Wifi is available in cottage. This cottage is your perfect get-away for a relaxing week in residential neighborhood. It is located at milepost 4.5 in Kitty Hawk very near restaurants, shopping and movie theaters.
ONLY ONE HOUSE between the ocean and this house and there is a HUGE POOL!! This home offers a lot in the package. New vinyl siding and located on the east side of Hallett Street. Easy walk just a few houses north for the path to the beach. Great street to be able to walk to dinner, Josephines for Italian, Papa Johns for pizza, I Got Your Crabs for seafood or Johns for a milkshake or a dolphin boat. Game room and second T.V. area with refrigerator and a dining table to be convenient for entertaining by the pool. Check out the 14 x 35 saltwater pool that has the capability to be heated. Roof was replaced in 2014, all three bathrooms offer beautiful tile. Two were remodeled in 2015 and one in 2012. HVAC was replaced nine 2010. Cottage Features: •Master Bath •Electric Fireplace, Ceiling Fan(s), Fenced Yard, Hot Tub, Outside Lighting, Outside Shower.
Vacation Rental PoliciesPayments
Call to reserve rental date with $200 deposit and checks can be sent for balance prior to rental.Other Policies
1.NO SMOKING IN THE COTTAGE OR THE ENCLOSED PORCH.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EDT AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EDT. NO Early Check-in or late check-out without prior permission.
3. Wash and put away all dishes before departure.
4. Put out all trash before departure and pull garbage can to the street. Monday and Thursday are trash pickup days so please put the can at the curb on Sunday and Wednesday nights.
5. Baby items are in the downstairs laundry room.
6. Fire extinguisher is in the kitchen pantry.
7. Wireless router password is: 6234703119.
8. Maintenance Calls: Lynn Underwood 757-663-2197, Glenda White 757-570-5361
9. Extra house key is hanging on hook at end of kitchen counter and is to be left there at departure.
10. If you see wildlife in distress, contact Melanie Webb (Animal Rescue) at 252-453-0453.
11. If you see a turtle on the beach, even if it is dead, call 252-216-6892 or 252-441-8622.
THANK YOU for staying at our cottage, BLU-White Haven. We have endeavored to make the cottage a comfortable place for you to relax and enjoy the wonderful Outer Banks. Glenda has been coming here all life (there is a cottage her parents built across the street which is now owned by the children) and Lynn is an enthusiastic convert to the “Nags Head” life after coming to Virginia from Arizona. We hope you enjoy the sun, beach, pool, good sea food meals, and sandals on your feet!
3729 Hallett Street Kitty Hawk, N.C. 27949
Rental Rules/ Rental Contract: _________________________
1. Rental Period: _____________ - _____________, 2017
2. Rental Rate: $700 inclusive.
3. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EDT AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EDT.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
4. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
5. Pets are permitted in rental unit under some conditions. Tenant agrees that damage caused by pets will be repaired by owner at tenant’s expense.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required (waived – GEW). This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash can, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher, cleaned, and returned to cabinets. Nothing is to be left in laundry.
c. No items other than trash, may be removed from the premises for any reason without prior written approval by owner.
d. All keys are left in the lock box located at the front door and unit is left locked.
e. All costs for the stay are paid prior to arrival.
f. Parking is limited to four vehicles.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required by __________ _____, 2017. The advance payment will be applied toward the cottage rent. Please make payments in the form of personal checks payable to Glenda White. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due 30 days before your arrival date. AMENDED to payment due by _______ _____, 2017.
8. Rental agreement must be executed by adult over 25 years of age. At no time may anyone under the age of 18 be allowed in the cottage without adult supervision.
9. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to ten (10) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A SEVEN (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY during the primary rental season and a Two (2) NIGHT STAY during other times.
11. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
12. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include rental and utility costs and cleaning unless otherwise noted.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – No linens or bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels, bed linens and towels.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING – Parking is limited to four vehicles.
18. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Mailing address: 709 Commons Way, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: (home) 757-603-6155
(Lynn Cell) 757-663-2197
(Glenda cell) 757-570-5361
Call the week prior to rental week for combination to lockbox to access key.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
ONLY ONE HOUSE between the ocean and this house and there is a HUGE POOL!! This home offers a lot in the package. New vinyl siding and located on the east side of Hallett Street. Easy walk just a few houses north for the path to the beach. Great street to be able to walk to dinner, Josephines for Italian, Papa Johns for pizza, I Got Your Crabs for seafood or Johns for a milkshake or a dolphin boat. Game room and second T.V. area with refrigerator and a dining table to be convenient for entertaining by the pool. Check out the 14 x 35 saltwater pool that has the capability to be heated. Roof was replaced in 2014, all three bathrooms offer beautiful tile. Two were remodeled in 2015 and one in 2012.
Other Property AmenitiesClose to beach...about 5 minute walk.
- blu-white haven kitty hawk north carolina
- blu-white haven northern beaches of bodie island
- kitty hawk rental with private hot tub
- north carolina vacation places to stay
- 4 bedroom
- north carolina vacation rental pet friendly
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- north carolina vacation rental with private pool
- sleeps 10
- north carolina vacation rental wheelchair accessible