OB Pier 1: Vacation Place for Rent in San Diego California
OB Pier 1: Vacation Place for Rent in San Diego California
OB Pier #1 - Dog-friendly, waterfront duplex with beach access & private patio!
Vacation Home in San Diego California
|Bedrooms:||2 Bedrooms • Sleeps 6|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||950 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $208 to $400 per night
- Monthly Rates from $5,000 to $9,600 per month
Jun 18, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
Aug 14, 2021 - Sep 06, 2021
Sep 07, 2021 - Nov 19, 2021
Nov 20, 2021 - Nov 27, 2021
Nov 28, 2021 - Dec 16, 2021
Dec 17, 2021 - Jan 01, 2022
Whether you're looking for a beachside retreat or action-packed getaway, this charming Ocean Beach vacation rental is the perfect place to hang your sun hat! With a dog-friendly attitude, private balcony, and central oceanfront location, the home is ideal for family trips or well-deserved downtime with friends.
Ocean Beach Pier 1 is the bottom half of a duplex located just blocks from the off-leash grounds at Dog Beach, and swimming at Ocean Beach Park! Enjoy world-class attractions in downtown San Diego within 10 miles, including Sea World, Balboa Park (home of the San Diego Zoo), and the USS Midway Museum.
Inside, the home you will find spacious accommodations. The living room is the perfect place to unwind after days at the beach offering cozy couches and cable TV. Catch up on last-minute emails thanks to in-house WiFi.
Family meals are best served around the dining table for four. The fully stocked kitchen offers a range-top stove and dishwasher for easy meal prep - after all, you're on vacation! Dine indoors or enjoy meals on the patio at sunset.
The front patio allows you to see the ocean and feel the breeze, yet offers a covered roof and sense of privacy. Enjoy quick bites or leisurely meals on the bistro table before grabbing dessert and strolling along the Ocean Beach Pier! The home even offers an enclosed patio.
Ocean Beach Pier 1 features one full bath and two bedrooms, one with a king size bed and one with a queen bed - there is also two twin beds in the SUN ROOM; this home comfortably sleeps six guests. This home also welcomes well-behaved dogs of up to 25 pounds each, though please be aware there is a nightly fee.
Larger groups can rent the upstairs of this duplex! Ocean Beach Pier 2 is a studio, featuring one full bath and space to sleep five guests (four adults). Altogether, both units accommodate 14 visitors (12 adults) and three dogs (25 pounds or less). Please also note that there is a third condo in this building, Ocean Beach Pier #3, that sleeps four guests and can also be rented if you desire.
Spend quality time with loved ones at home then head to the beach! Play fetch with Fido at Dog Park, or learn to kayak and stand-up paddleboard through equipment rentals in town. Ocean Beach offers a laid-back attitude with family eateries, pubs, and shopping along Newport Avenue.
Plan epic day trips riding water roller coasters at the Journey to Atlantis, dining on fresh seafood tacos downtown, or shopping in San Diego's unique arts and cultural districts like nearby La Jolla and City Heights.
Whatever your passion, this vacation rental offers a quiet family atmosphere just minutes from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Plan your great escape today!
1 Queen Bed
2 Twin Beds
Parking: 1 space in front of the property
1 pet may be allowed if the pet has been approved by Management and nonrefundable Pet Fee has been paid. Fee will be added to reservation total before confirming.
Pet Fee: $40/Night
A little bit about Ocean Beach:
This small beach town is a favorite among locals who spend their days surfing, sunbathing around the pier, hanging out in their vintage VW vans, and strolling through the many surf shops, taco stands and antique malls. Ocean Beach has a throw-back groovy vibe of vintage SoCal, coupled with friendly locals and great dining
Nestled between the San Diego River and the hills of Point Loma, Ocean Beach is perfect for surfers to enjoy the waves created by jetties. The beach is also friendly for swimmers, sunbathers, even dogs too!
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- No Smoking is allowed inside any of our properties. You are welcome to smoke in outside areas of the home.
- For homes that allow pets there are certain rules that always apply. Pets are never to be left alone in the homes unattended. If you plan to spend time away from your pet please find a doggy daycare. You can call our office for recommendations.
- Pet Fee: $40/Night
- This unit is located across from the beach and in the Village area of Ocean Beach so you will have normal street noise and village noise. If this does not suit you, please do not rent this location.
- This home is located adjacent to 2 other units so we ask our guests to respect those other guests and keep the noise level down to a minimum. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced.
- Ocean Beach lies in the San Diego International Airport flight path for some departing flights. No planes can depart after 11:30 pm or before 6:30 am.
- Laundry facilities will be located at the OB Hotel across the street. You have access to their coin laundry facilities.
- Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with La Jolla Vacation Rentals.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Cooking Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Basic Cleaning Supplies
- Bed Pillows
- Starter Supply of Toilet Paper
- Hand Soap
- Face Tissue
- Travel size shampoo and conditioner
- Travel size bath soap
- Pull-Out Couch
- Coin Laundry
- Walk To Beach
- Patio Seating
- Off-Street Parking
- ob pier 1 san diego california
- ob pier 1 san diego area california
- 2 bedroom home
- california vacation places to rent
- san diego pet friendly rental
- 2 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 6