Find Your Peace | 424 E Royal Fern Way
Find Your Peace | 424 E Royal Fern Way
Find Your Peace | Crossings District, WaterColor 424 E Royal Fern Way Santa Rosa Beach, FL 'Find Your Peace' is a spacious family home with a private pool, upscale furnishings, golf cart, game room that is one of a kind, and carriage house in the
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 16|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Sets of Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2910 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
|Pool:||Pool (Community), Pool (Private)|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $575 to $2,015 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
Click here for other properties
Late Summer 5 2022
Aug 06, 2022 - Aug 12, 2022
Early Fall 1 2022
Aug 13, 2022 - Aug 31, 2022
Labor Day Weekend 2022
Sep 01, 2022 - Sep 09, 2022
Early Fall 2 2022
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 30, 2022
Fall Break 1 2022
Oct 01, 2022 - Oct 07, 2022
Fall Break 2 2022
Oct 08, 2022 - Oct 14, 2022
Find Your Peace | Crossings District, WaterColor
424 E Royal Fern Way Santa Rosa Beach, FL
'Find Your Peace' is a spacious family home with a private pool, upscale furnishings, golf cart, game room that is one of a kind, and carriage house in the beautiful community of WaterColor. This home and carriage house can accommodate 16 guests and is a great option for large or multiple families who want to stay together while on vacation!
Your family will be excited to call this property "home" during your WaterColor vacation. If the beautiful, upscale décor isn't enough, the private pool with ample seating will please everyone. When you walk through the doors of the home, you are greeted by the open concept living space featuring the kitchen with all stainless appliances, custom tile backsplash and marble counter tops. The kitchen island has barstools for 3. The dining area has a large, family table with seating for 8. The living area has vaulted ceilings and lots of light. There is plenty of seating for the family with two sofas and several chairs for relaxing around the TV.
The gorgeous, master bedroom is located on the first floor. The spacious bedroom has a king-sized bed, pool views, walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, shower, and soaking tub. Across the hall is the second guest bedroom with a king bed, pool views and an ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and shower. Just outside of the back door is a screened in porch with conversational seating and views of the pool. Your family is sure to spend many days splashing in the pool and soaking up the sun around this pool. The large, private pool has gated entry to the pool area and lots of seating for lounging in the sun. For the grill master in the family, there is a natural gas grill on the pool deck.
Back in the main living area, a large staircase leads you to the second floor. There are three bedrooms located on this floor. The first of which has a king-sized bed with an ensuite bath with a single vanity and a shower. A queen bedroom and a bunk bedroom with 2 twin bunk beds. Both bedrooms have TV's and pool views. In the hallway, there is a shared bathroom with a single vanity and a shower. Also located on the second floor is a den area with a sleeper sofa and TV.
The carriage house is located just behind the home, above the garage. The quaint carriage house has a kitchenette, high top table with 2 barstools and sofa with a TV. Step out the balcony doors to look over the pool. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a TV. The bathroom features a single vanity and a tub/shower combo. The garage area has a 6 seat golf cart for guests to use and a game room.
**CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: There is a new home being built a few doors down.**
Private Pool (can be heated for $35/day)
6 Seat Golf Cart
Phenomenal Outdoor Living Space
Additional Living Space
5 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools, Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Beautiful open concept main living space
- Chef's kitchen with an oversized marble island and stainless steel appliances
- Dining table that can accommodate 8 guests and additional seating bar stool seating for 4 guests
- Powder room off of the front foyer
- Laundry room
- Master bedroom with a king sized bed with a private bathroom featuring a double vanity, shower and soaking tub
- Guest bedroom with a king sized bed with a private bathroom featuring a single vanity and shower
- Screened porch with a tv that overlooks the pool
- Private pool with plenty of seating
- Natural gas grill
- Guest bedroom with a king sized bed and private bathroom with a single vanity and shower
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and a shared bath featuring single vanity and a shower
- Bunk bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds and shares a bathroom with the queen bedroom
- Media space with a sleeper sofa, side chairs, TV, and sliding barn doors for privacy
- Located above the garage and overlooking the pool
- High top table with seating for 2
- Living area with a comfortable sofa and TV
- Guest bedroom with a queen sized bed
- Bathroom with a single vanity and a shower/tub combo
- 6 seat golf cart is available for use with the home (only licensed drivers 21 and older may drive the cart)
- Game area with TV
- Washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 5 beach cruisers.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- CLEANING: Reservations made for more than 12 nights require a full clean during your stay. This will be added onto your total when checking out. Reservations for less than 12 days, have the option to add a mid-stay clean onto your reservation.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Golf Cart Included
- Other Services Concierge
- 424 e royal fern way watercolor florida
- 424 e royal fern way beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- watercolor rental with private pool
- 6 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 16