Find Your Peace | 424 E Royal Fern Way
Find Your Peace | 424 E Royal Fern Way
'424 E Royal Fern Way' Large Family Home w/Private Pool in Watercolor with Stunning Upscale Furnishings, Golf Cart and Game Room!
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||6 Bedrooms • Sleeps 16|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 2 Sets of Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2910 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $346 to $1,360 per night
2020 Early Winter
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
2020 Winter Holiday
Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 01, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 1
Jan 02, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 2
Feb 01, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
Spring Break 2021.1
Feb 27, 2021 - Mar 05, 2021
Spring Break 2021.2
Mar 06, 2021 - Mar 12, 2021
Large Family Home w/Private Pool in Watercolor with Stunning Upscale Furnishings, Golf Cart and Game Room!
424 E Royal Fern Way, WaterColor Crossings District
Your family will be excited to call this property "home" during your WaterColor vacation. If the beautiful, upscale décor isn't enough, the private pool with ample seating will please everyone. When you walk through the doors of the home, you are greeted by the open concept living space featuring the kitchen with all stainless appliances, custom tile backsplash and marble counter tops. The kitchen island has barstools for 3. The dining area has a large, family table with seating for 8. The living area has vaulted ceilings and lots of light. There is plenty of seating for the family with two sofas and several chairs for relaxing around the TV.
The gorgeous, master bedroom is located on the first floor. The spacious bedroom has a king-sized bed, pool views, walk-in closet and an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, shower, and soaking tub. Across the hall is the second guest bedroom with a king bed, pool views and an ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and shower. Just outside of the back door is a screened in porch with conversational seating and views of the pool. Your family is sure to spend many days splashing in the pool and soaking up the sun around this pool. The large, private pool has gated entry to the pool area and lots of seating for lounging in the sun. For the grill master in the family, there is a natural gas grill on the pool deck.
Back in the main living area, a large staircase leads you to the second floor. There are three bedrooms located on this floor. The first of which has a king-sized bed with an ensuite bath with a single vanity and a shower. A queen bedroom and a bunk bedroom with 2 twin bunk beds. Both bedrooms have TV's and pool views. In the hallway, there is a shared bathroom with a single vanity and a shower. Also located on the second floor is a den area with a sleeper sofa and TV.
The carriage house is located just behind the home, above the garage. The quaint carriage house has a kitchenette, high top table with 2 barstools and sofa with a TV. Step out the balcony doors to look over the pool. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a TV. The bathroom features a single vanity and a tub/shower combo.
The garage area has a 4 Seat GOLF CART for guest use and a game room.
5.5 Bathrooms - 4 En-suite Baths, 1 Powder Room (3 of the full bathrooms have separate tub and showers)
First Floor Bedroom
Additional den with sofa and TV on Second Floor
Huge open gourmet kitchen
Dining table seating for 8, Bar Seating for 3 more
Phenomenal Outdoor Living Space includes pool that can be heated
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- Beautiful entry through front door
- King Master Bedroom with Ensuite bath featuring a double vanity, shower and soaking tub. View of the pool
-King Guest Bedroom with Ensuite bath featuring a single vanity and a shower. View of the pool
- Powder room off of front foyer
- Open and well-equipped chef's Kitchen welcomes you as you pass through the foyer including room for 3 at the oversized marble island counter; open to the dining space with a beautiful large family style table with seating for 8
- Large bright living room is also in this same space with plenty of seating for your family and friends to gather including a 60" flat screen TV
- Back door opens up to a screened porch, with conversational seating, overlooking the pool.
-Large, private pool with plenty of seating for your family. 5 pool chairs and 4 chaise loungers
-Natural gas grill
- Laundry room
-King Bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a single vanity and shower. Bedroom is equiped with a flat screen TV
- Queen bedroom with a flat screen TV and a shared bath featuring single vanity and a shower. Bedroom has a view of the pool
- Bunk bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds. Bedroom has a TV and shares a bathroom with the queen bedroom. Bedroom has a view of the pool
- Den area with a sleeper sofa, side chair and TV
- Located above the garage and overlooking the pool. The carriage house has a kitchenette and high top table with seating for 2. Living area has a comfortable sofa and TV.
-Queen bedroom with a TV and views of the pool.
-Bathroom with a single vanity and a shower/tub combo
-4 Seat Golf cart is available for use with the home. Only licensed drivers 21 and older may drive the cart.
-Game area with TV and
-Washer and dryer
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 4 vehicles
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 5 beach cruisers.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- 424 e royal fern way watercolor florida
- 424 e royal fern way beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 6 bedroom vacation rental
- watercolor rental with private pool
- 6 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 16