Buckeye On the Beach | 2288 E Co Hwy 30a
Buckeye On the Beach | 2288 E Co Hwy 30a
Buckeye On the Beach | 2288 E Co Hwy 30a | Watercolor, FL GULF FRONT HOME! Only steps to the beach or Seaside town center this all-encompassing beach retreat is perfect for any occasion. Offering three levels of luxury, wonderful outdoor living spa
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||4 Bedrooms • Sleeps 10|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2400 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $1,500 to $3,500 per night
2020 Early Fall 3
Aug 15, 2020 - Oct 02, 2020
2020 Fall Break 1
Oct 03, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020
2020 Fall Break 2
Oct 10, 2020 - Oct 16, 2020
Oct 17, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Nov 21, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
2020 Early Winter
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
Buckeye On the Beach | 2288 E Co Hwy 30a | Watercolor, FL
GULF FRONT HOME! Only steps to the beach or Seaside town center this all-encompassing beach retreat is perfect for any occasion. Offering three levels of luxury, wonderful outdoor living spaces with gorgeous views, and sleeping arrangements for 10, indulge in an unsurpassed, luxury vacation.
This idyllic home offers three levels of luxury and an inverted floor plan, creating an elevated main living on the highest floor with sleeping arrangements lying on lower levels. The gorgeous third-floor living space offers ample seating for all between the separate sitting space for four and couch seating around the cozy fireplace with large, wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
Being an open-concept area, you can swiftly move into the coastal chic dining space with seating for eight or utilize additional seating for five at the sleek breakfast bar. The kitchen is complete with a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Thermador appliances, and Kohler sink for all your cooking needs. The wet bar also grants you access to a subzero wine cooler and Thermador ice maker. The third floor also offers a half bath for convenient use, and directly off of the third-floor living space find the wonderful porch with plenty of outdoor seating, al fresco dining, and breathtaking views of the Emerald Coast.
The second level also offers a private porch space with a view of the Gulf of Mexico which can be found directly off of the Master Suite. The bright Master Suite also features a King-sized bed, spa-like ensuite bathroom with glass door shower, jet tub, and dual vanities, expansive walk-in closet, and a TV. On this floor, you can also find a stackable Whirpool washer/dryer in the elevated laundry space, and additional Guest bedroom offering a Queen-sized bed, wall-mounted TV, and ensuite bath. One of the best hang out spots lies right before you descend to the first floor where there are two hanging swings on the covered balcony.
The final level of the home offers a true retreat and features the spacious first floor Master suite with King-sized bed, ensuite bathroom with glass-door walk-in shower. Indulge in a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine in the evening on the screened-in back porch found directly off of the Master suite. The screened in back porch is where the family will battle it out on the ping pong table or relax in the seating after a great day at the beach. You can even open the shutters and look over to Bud & Alley's and out to the gulf. This level also offers a convenient laundry space with side by side whirlpool washer/dryer and a bunk room with two bunk beds offering twin over twin-sized beds with ensuite bathroom.
Enjoy exploring the renowned community of Seaside on the bikes that are available with the property, and visit all the great eateries like Great Southern, Bud & Alleys, Whiskey Bravos, The Melt Down, etc. that only step away from the home! Seaside also offers wonderful boutiques for great shopping, and if you're lucky you may catch a live show in the beautiful Seaside Amphitheater. Don't let this vacation dream pass you by, book today!
- Gulf Front Home
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms (2 King, 1 Queen, 2 Bunk Beds with Twin over Twin sized beds)
- 4 1/2 Baths
- Gulf Views on Multiple Outdoor Living Spaces
- Decks on both 2nd and 3rd floor
- Steps to Seaside Town Center
- 4 Complimentary Bicycles
- 2 Complimentary, 7-Day Passes for the 30A Beach Trolley (Available March 1- October 31)
- Screened- In Back porches with Beautiful Seating Areas and ping pong table
- Luxurious Master Suite with King sized bed, with ensuite bathroom
- Bunk Room with (2) Bunk beds offering Twin over Twin-sized Beds, Sleeping for Four and ensuite bathroom
- Laundry Space with side by side Whirlpool washer/dryer
- Second Floor Master Suite with King-sized bed, TV, and ensuite bath
- Guest Suite with Queen-sized bed and ensuite
- Private Porch with Seating and Views of the Gulf
- Convenient Laundry Room
- Open Concept Living Space
- Entertainment Area with Ample Seating
- Coastal Chic Dining Space for 8
- Breakfast Bar Seating for 5
- Wet bar
- Fully Stocked Kitchen area complete with Sub-Zero and Thermador appliances
- Expansive Deck Space Facing the Water with Unobstructed Gulf Views
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and optional CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Beach Front
- Beach View
- Ocean views
- buckeye on the beach | 2288 e co hwy 30a santa rosa beach florida
- buckeye on the beach | 2288 e co hwy 30a beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 4 bedroom home
- 4 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- florida vacation places to rent
- sleeps 10