Second Sandbar | 1946 E. Co Hwy 30A
Second Sandbar | 1946 E. Co Hwy 30A
Second Sandbar | WaterColor, FL 1946 E Co Highway 30A Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 “Second Sandbar” is a beautifully designed gulf front home in WaterColor! Interior designed and furnished by Toby West, an Atlanta interior decorator.
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 8|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||2128 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $610 to $2,129 per night
Late Winter 2021. 1
Jan 02, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 2
Feb 01, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
Spring Break 2021.1
Feb 27, 2021 - Mar 05, 2021
Spring Break 2021.2
Mar 06, 2021 - Mar 12, 2021
Spring Break 2021.3
Mar 13, 2021 - Mar 19, 2021
Spring Break 2021.4
Mar 20, 2021 - Mar 26, 2021
Second Sandbar | WaterColor, FL
1946 E Co Highway 30A Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
“Second Sandbar” is a beautifully designed gulf front home in WaterColor! Interior designed and furnished by Toby West, an Atlanta interior decorator. This stunning home was published on the cover of a past issue of Veranda Magazine for its breathtaking views and color; “Panhandle Palette,”thus the name “Second Sandbar” as it is the aqua color inside and out, of the gorgeous second sandbar in the Gulf.
The first floor of the home offers a beautiful queen guest bedroom that shares the full hallway bathroom with the den/study that has a comfortable sleep sofa. The master suite is the perfect retreat that features a private, air conditioned porch with a lovely swing bed and wet bar. The porch as direct access to the newly added side deck which features a fire pit and seating for creating those beach vacation memories. The master bathroom offers a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity sinks.
The second floor of the home will take your breath away as the natural light and beautiful hues from the Emerald Coast fill the space. There is a queen bedroom with a private bathroom offering a walk-in shower located on this floor. The gourmet kitchen has stainless steel appliances and bar stool seating for two guests. The dining table is perfectly positioned so each meal can be spent with an incredible view! The balcony has four chaise lounge chairs and an outdoor table that can accommodate four guests.
3 ½ Bathrooms
Outdoor Fire Pit
Parking for 2 Vehicles
3 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full access to all WaterColor community swimming pools - Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Queen guest bedroom that shares a full bathroom with the den
- Full hallway bathroom with walk-in shower
- Den with a sleeper sofa and tv
- Master bedroom with private porch featuring a swing bed, beverage refrigerator, access to the side deck, and private bathroom with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and dual vanity sinks
- Laundry Room
- Queen guest bedroom with private bathroom featuring a walk-in shower
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining table with gulf views offering seating for 6 guests and bar stool seating for 2 guests
- Balcony with 4 chaise lounge chairs and outdoor table with seating for 4 guest
- Half bathroom
- Outdoor shower
- Side deck with fire pit and comfortable seating
- Natural gas grill
- 3 beach cruiser bicycles
- Hi-Speed WiFi (Not Responsible for Service Disruptions).
- Parking for 2 Vehicles .
- NO events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company, and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 3 Beach Cruisers.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE of 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Except for a $250 Cancellation Fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date.
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards.
- CHECK-IN BEGINS at 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM.
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and CSA Trip Insurance.
***These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- Beach Front
- second sandbar | 1946 e. co hwy 30a santa rosa beach florida
- second sandbar | 1946 e. co hwy 30a beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- santa rosa beach luxury accommodations
- sleeps 8
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to stay