Jack Jack Shack | 47 Western Lake Drive
Jack Jack Shack | 47 Western Lake Drive
Jack Jack Shack | Beach District, WaterColor 47 Western Lake Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 “Jack Jack Shack”, located right on 30A in the heart of WaterColor, is the beach escape you have been searching for! This home is a first time
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full, 2 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3816 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $875 to $2,285 per night
2021 Late Summer 4
Jul 31, 2021 - Aug 06, 2021
2021 Early Fall 1
Aug 07, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
2021 Early Fall 2
Aug 14, 2021 - Sep 01, 2021
Labor Day Weekend 2021
Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 08, 2021
Early Fall 3 2021
Sep 09, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021
Fall Break 1 2021
Oct 02, 2021 - Oct 08, 2021
Jack Jack Shack | Beach District, WaterColor
47 Western Lake Drive Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
“Jack Jack Shack”, located right on 30A in the heart of WaterColor, is the beach escape you have been searching for! This home is a first time rental and offers 5 bedrooms, including a carriage house, private pool, and an outdoor living space that the whole family will enjoy. This home is perfectly situated for easy access to the WaterColor Beach Club, WaterColor Beach Access, or the community of Seaside!
The beautiful porches and balconies throughout this home are perfect for enjoying a nice cup of coffee and feeling the salty, cool breeze. The first floor of this home welcomes you with an open concept floor plan that flows from the living room to the dining space and into the kitchen. The living room boasts nice views of Highway 30A and has access to the side porch that features closed-in railing that is great for keeping young children safe. There is a wet bar, with a wine cooler and bar stool seating for 4 guests. The lovely dining table can accommodate 8 guests and there is additional countertop seating for 4 guests. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel Viking appliances. There is a guest bedroom with a king sized bed and private bathroom on the first floor. There is a powder bathroom for convenience.
The second floor of the home offers an additional living space with access to the front and side balconies. The master bedroom has access to the front porch to enjoy gorgeous views of the WaterColor community and has a private bathroom featuring dual vanity sinks, a soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Off of the living space, is the stairway leading to the third floor tower, where there is an office desk for those needing a little privacy, and great views, to complete a little bit of work! There is a queen guest bedroom with a private bathroom on the second floor, as well as an additional guest bedroom with a twin over queen bunk room with it’s own private bathroom. You can access the carriage house from the walk-over or from the separate set of stairs by the garage. The carriage house features beautiful decor throughout the space. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a smaller size refrigerator, and dining table for 2 guests. There is a king sized bed and private bathroom.
The outdoor space of this home is where the heart is. The private pool creates the perfect environment for family memories to be made. The grill station is complete with plenty of counter space and a Green Egg Grill. There is an outdoor shower and an outdoor cabana bathroom for convenience.
*Garage is NOT for guests' usage.
5 Full and 2 Half Bathrooms
Located Directly On Highway 30A
Gulf Views from Third Floor Tower
Private Pool (can be heated for $35/day)
Outdoor Grill Station with Green Egg Grill
Spacious Outdoor Living Space
Parking for 3 Vehicles
5 Beach Cruiser Bicycles
Full Access to All WaterColor Community Swimming Pools, Including Camp WaterColor and the Beach Club
- Gourmet kitchen complete with Viking appliances, featuring a wet bar, wine refrigerator, and ice maker
- Spacious living room with an open concept flow throughout the home
- Beautiful dining table with seating for 8 guest and bar stool seating for 4 guests
- Guest bedroom with a king sized mattress, private ensuite bathroom, and access to the front porch
- Front and porch with comfortable seating and side porch with closed-in railing
- Half bathroom
- Guest bedroom with a queen size bed and a private bathroom
- Guest bedroom with a twin over queen bunk bed and a private bathroom
- Master bedroom with king sized mattress, private bathroom with dual vanity sinks, soaking tub, and walk-in shower, and access to the front balcony
- Open lounge space with a TV and access to the front and side balconies
- Separate front and side balconies
- Laundry room
- Stairway leading to third floor for tower views and private work desk station
- King guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom featuring a shower and single vanity
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a beverage refrigerator and stove
- Comfortable living room
- Outdoor shower
- Private pool (can be heated for $35/day)
- Grill station with Green Egg Grill, sink, and separate trash bin
- Comfortable seating area, bar top table for 2 guests, and 3 chaise loungers
- Cabana bathroom
- 5 beach cruiser bicycles
- Hi-Speed WiFi (Not Responsible for Service Disruptions)
- Parking for 3 Vehicles
- NO Events, such as weddings receptions and other larger gatherings are allowed. Only people staying in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 60 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Garage is NOT for guests' usage.
BIKES: The quote you will receive will include 5 beach cruiser bicycles
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE of 26 to be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to the arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover, and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM and CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES: SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, and CSA Trip Insurance.
*** These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Other Services Concierge
- jack jack shack | 47 western lake drive santa rosa beach florida
- jack jack shack | 47 western lake drive beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- florida luxury vacation rental
- 5 bedroom home
- florida vacation places to stay
- sleeps 10
- 5 bedroom vacation rental