Eagle's Nest in Cape San Blas
Eagle's Nest in Cape San Blas
Eagle's Nest is a beautiful Gulf View beach home designed by the architect & owner of Hartley + Purdy Architecture.
Vacation Home in Cape San Blas Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 16|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full Bathrooms|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $189 to $543 per night
Availability details can be found on the Natural Retreats Cape San Blas website.
Book Direct through the website for maximum savings!Availability Details
It was designed for entertaining and you will find an amazing layout that provides either privacy or room for full family gatherings. Another featured part of this house is the incredible gourmet kitchen that will please even the most discriminating chef. The beautiful kitchen features granite countertops, lattice tile back-splash, walk-in pantry with stand-alone ice maker, center island stove top with overhead vent, stainless appliances, and over-sized center island with room to seat 10 for casual dining. The living area also provides coastal casual living with denim covered sofas, large ship's wheel coffee table, and large screen TV.
The large loft area on the top floor was designed to provide extraordinary panoramic Gulf views. From the Sleep Number Queen bed on the main level, to lush landscaping that provides outdoor privacy, extra-wide covered porches, private pool, and a porch swing perched high above the other houses, Eagle’s Nest provides many extra amenities, making this home as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
*Note: If your preferred date range is unavailable, please contact our sales team directly to confirm availability or request an exception to minimum stay restrictions. We are more than happy to help and can often provide a flexible solution when the opportunity is available.
• L-Shaped driveway
• Covered parking
• Picnic table and grill
• Private pool
• Enclosed large, tiled outdoor shower
• Grass yard
• House entry
• Main living level completely surrounded by French doors to the porch
• Queen sleeper sofa
• Large kitchen with island that seats 10
• Walk-in pantry
• Stand-alone ice maker located in the pantry
• Queen bedroom, en suite bath with extra door into living area
• Formal dining room that seats 8
• Full surround extra-wide porch with swing and steps to ground level
• Gulf-side King room with en-suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Gulf-side Full room with en suite bath and door to balcony with swing
• Bayside Queen room with en suite bath
• Two Twin bedroom with en suite bath
• Full laundry room with laundry sink
• Loft with 2 Futons
• Extraordinary views, almost 360 degrees
The L-shaped driveway provides extra parking possibilities for motorized toys. No need for backing into tight spaces, enter at Hartley Lane and exit on Cape San Blas Road.
This beach home accommodates 16.
We welcome your dog for an additional pet fee of $115. No events with a higher number of guests than the occupancy of the house are permitted and there is a minimum age requirement of 25 for renters.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Activities and Interests:
Dining, Shopping, Nightlife, Spa and Beauty, Birdwatching, Coastal Adventures, Parks and Recreation, Bicycling, Jogging, Walking, Scuba, Star Gazing, Apalachicola National, Estuarine Research Reserve, Apalachicola National Forest, Broke-A-Toe Horseback Riding on the Beach, Camp Gordon Johnston WWII Museum, Constitution Convention Museum State Park, John Gorrie Museum State Park, St. Vincent National Wildlife Refuge, Port St. Joe Marina, Rockin’m Ranch, St. George Island State Park, T. H. Stone St. Joseph’s Peninsula State Park, Two Bit Stables, Wewahitchka Dead Lakes State Recreation Area, St. Joseph’s Bay Country Club, St. James Bay Golf Course
Other Property AmenitiesYour reservation includes $250 worth of beach gear. That's right! Rent a beach wagon, beach chairs, umbrellas, paddle boards, and more for your stay. Your $250 credit will go a long way! Outdoor Grill, Games, Gulf View
- eagle's nest in cape san blas cape san blas florida
- eagle's nest in cape san blas st joseph bay area
- sleeps 16
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to rent
- cape san blas pet friendly rental
- cape san blas rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom home