Woodland Heights at Tahoe Park
Woodland Heights at Tahoe Park
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Rates From $298 to $794 per night
Availability details can be found on the Tahoe Getaways website.
Book Direct through Tahoe Getaways for maximum savings and service!Availability Details
May 26, 2023 - Jun 20, 2023
Jun 21, 2023 - Jun 28, 2023
4th of July
Jun 29, 2023 - Jul 07, 2023
Jul 08, 2023 - Aug 19, 2023
Aug 20, 2023 - Sep 04, 2023
Off Season - Fall
Sep 05, 2023 - Nov 20, 2023
Step inside this beautiful mountain home, and you will be filled with a sense of warmth and comfort. From a sunny great room with its high ceilings and open floorplan to the lovely details throughout, this home is sure to make you feel right at home. The vaulted pine ceilings, remodeled bathrooms, oversized primary shower with decorative tile and shower niches, and stunning granite countertops make this mountain home one-of-a-kind.
The main living space on the second level offers high vaulted wood ceilings, multiple seating areas, a flatscreen television, and a cozy wood fireplace. The kitchen is open to the dining area and breakfast bar, allowing the entire group to cook, socialize and enjoy a meal together at the end of a day of play. The master room with en suite bath sits on this floor as well. Downstairs you'll find two more bedrooms, each containing a flatscreen tv - a queen guest room and a bedroom with a twin/double bunk bed.
The house also comes equipped with all of the standard amenities you'd expect from our rental: satellite television, wireless internet access, laundry facilities, and a gas grill for cookouts.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 1,810 Sq. Ft
• Wood Stove
• 20 minutes to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) Sugarbowl, and Northstar Ski Areas• 10 minutes to historic downtown Truckee for shopping, dining, and more
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 People.
2. Parking for two vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The driveway to this property is a downslope. A 4WD vehicle (and or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7657
Placer Good Neighbor Flyer
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Outdoor Furniture (Seasonal)
- Access to Private Beach
- Remote Workspace
- Away From It All
- Sports Activities
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
Other Rentals from Tahoe Getaways
- Hidden Meadows Condo #4 Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Skislope Manor At Tahoe Donner 4 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 8
- Deerfield Cottage North Lake Tahoe
- Donner Gem Ski Lease 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 5
- Big Springs At Northstar 6 Bedroom Vacation Rental Sleeps 13
- Treetop Ridge At Tahoe Donner 4 Bedroom 3 Baths
- Alpen Glow Lodge 3 Bedroom With Pool
- Village Walk Townhome 4 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- Castlemont At Tahoe Donner Truckee, North Lake Tahoe
- Overlook Lake View Lodge At Tahoe Donner 4 Bedroom Pet Friendly
- woodland heights at tahoe park tahoe city california
- woodland heights at tahoe park north lake tahoe
- california vacation places to stay
- 3 bedroom vacation rental
- california vacation rental with private pool
- 3 bedroom home
- sleeps 6
- california luxury vacation rental
- tahoe city pet friendly rental