56 BUTTERCUP STREET: Vacation Rental Property in WaterColor FL
56 Buttercup Street is a beautifully decorated home in the WaterColor Park District, which makes this a perfect location for your family's vacation!
Vacation Home in
||3 Bedrooms • Sleeps 11
||3 King Beds, 1 Bunk Bed
||4 Full Bathrooms
||Waterfront - Ocean
||Near a Beach
(Rates Displayed in USD)
Daily Rates from $325
You are less than 2 blocks from the WaterColor Beach Club and access to the gorgeous beaches of South Walton. The home has 3 bedrooms, plus a bunk room and 4 bathrooms. 56 Buttercup is newly redecorated in a relaxing, coastal style. When entering the home, you will be welcomed by the warm tones, high ceilings, and the rich hardwood floors of the great room. Guests will enjoy meals cooked in the wonderful kitchen. High end appliances, granite counter tops, stunning cabinetry, and a breakfast bar are any chef's delight. The living room, dining room and kitchen room are located on the first floor which is a semi-open plan that everyone can enjoy after a fun-filled day at the beach. The master bedroom on the first floor has a luxurious king bed with a connecting bathroom with a double vanity, a tub and a shower. A second king bedroom can be found on the first floor and has a connecting bathroom with a double vanity and a shower/tub combination. On the second floor, there is a third bedroom with a king sized bed and a set of twin bunk beds. The connecting bathroom has a single vanity and a tub and shower combination. As a wonderful bonus, there is a bunk room with one set of twin bunk beds and a single twin bed. The bunk room has a connecting bathroom with a single vanity and a walk-in shower.
Both front and back porches are screened in for wonderful year round outdoor living. You will spend many hours on the porches enjoying the gulf breezes and lazing the day away. 56 Buttercup has lots of indoor and outdoor living space, which makes for a truly great gathering spot for your family to spend time together. This is the perfect beach retreat for your family to call "home" during your WaterColor Vacation!
- Sleeps 11
- 2 king bedrooms, 1 king bedroom with a set of twin bunk beds, and 1 bunk room with a set of twin bunk beds, as well as a single twin bed
- Living, Dining, Kitchen located on the first floor.
- TVs in all bedrooms, as well as in the living room
- Screened in front and back porches
- Full sized washer and dryer in unit
- The house amenities include access to the WaterColor Beach Club, as well as all community pools in WaterColor. Parking for two vehicles, as well as 3 beach cruisers.
- King Master Bedroom, with a private Bathroom with Shower and Tub
- King Guest Bedroom with aprivate bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Living, dining, and kitchen areas. The dining room table has seating for 8 and the kitchen island has a breakfast bar with seating for 3. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops.
- Laundry area with Side by Side Units just off the rear entrance, perfect for washing those towels as you come right in from the beach
-Screened in front porch perfect for a relaxing afternoon. A propane grill is just outside of the back screened porch
- King Guest Bedroom that also has 1 set of twin bunk beds, private bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Bunk Bedroom with 1 set of Twin over Twin bunk beds and a twin day bed with a private bathroom with a shower only
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- 1 beach cruiser per bedroom included in rental
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
» Family Vacations
» Deep Sea Fishing
» Group and Reunion
» Nightclub and Disco
» Scuba Diving
» State National Parks
» Air Conditioning
» Internet Access
» Pool (Community)
» Cable/Dish TV
» Children Welcome
» Hair Dryer
» Iron / Ironing Board
» Coffee Maker
» Full Kitchen
» Beach Chairs
Other Rentals from Dune Vacation Rentals