Ain't Mistbehavin | 41 Mistflower
Ain't Mistbehavin | 41 Mistflower
'Ain't Mistbehavin' - 8 Minutes to WaterColor Beach; Stunningly appointed, open concept, 5000 sq ft home featuring 7 bed/6.5 baths; sleeps 18
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||7 Bedrooms • Sleeps 18|
|Bed Arrangements:||3 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 4 Bunk Beds|
|Bathrooms:||7 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4985 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $1,000 to $1,692 per night
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Early Summer 1
May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020
Early Summer 2
May 23, 2020 - May 29, 2020
'Ain't Mistbehavin' 41 Mistflower Lane - Lake District, WaterColor
Ain’t Mistbehavin’ is located on beautiful Mistflower Lane, right by the intersection of Blackwater and Needlerush only steps to the foot bridge to Phase 1 and the Beach Club. Get away from all the WaterColor traffic and noise in the picturesque Lake District of WaterColor. Enjoy this stunning 7 bedroom, 6.5 bath home which showcases luxury, custom built and designed by Blu Line Studio, including special touches by the owner, no detail has been overlooked in this three story property. From the soaring ceilings with exposed beams, dramatic brick fireplace, first and second floor masters, beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, flat screen TVs and numerous upgraded finishes, everything you desire is here. The open floor plan includes a newly remodeled designer kitchen with Jenn-Air 6 Burner Gas Stove/Oven, brand new Sub-Zero Generous Refrigerator/Freezer, spacious living area and state of the art theater room.
2 King Master Suites and 2 Queen guest rooms, all with their own baths with custom tiles and cabinets, are located in the main house as well as two bunk rooms on the third level with four built ins per room and shared Jack and Jill bath. The carriage house has the third King bedroom.
With an additional living area on the third floor as well as in the carriage, this residence offers plenty of room for gatherings. Outside, indulge in your own backyard oasis, complete with swimming pool, dining options, outdoor kitchen and shower, and outdoor wood burning fireplace. This meticulously maintained property is sure to impress.
- Sleeps 18
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 1/2 Baths
- Sonos in all Bedrooms and Living areas
- Xbox in third Floor Living Room - Bring your own games or enjoy a few provided by home owner
- Plenty of DVD's for your entertainment
- Closet full of family board games to ensure quality family time
- Professionally Decorated and meticulously cared for by the owner
- Large kitchen and center island with beautiful pecky cypress wood beams
- Plenty of closet space
- 3 Living Room areas including the main floor, 1 on the 3rd floor and 1 in the carriage house
- Kids’ Heaven on the third floor with a playroom, two four-bed bunk rooms, and a jack and jill bath with two separate sink and toilet areas and a shared shower
- Carriage House with King Bedroom, Living Room and Kitchenette
- Laundry facilities in both the main house and carriage
- A refreshing dipping pool in the back yard with sun deck and outdoor dining
- Covered, outdoor grill porch
- Space for 3, max 4 cars in driveway
- Only steps from the foot bridge to Phase 1 and the Beach Club
- Only steps to the Frog Pool
- An easy walk to all the Seaside restaurants right over the foot bridge and down 30A
Watercolor Amenities: Nearly 50 percent of WaterColor’s property is dedicated to open space and preservation areas. Western Lake, a 220 acre rare coastal dune lake, borders the community where owners and guests alike can canoe, kayak or sail. The Gulf’s emerald waters are only steps away or one of the many community pools can be taken advantage of. Enjoy dining at Fish Out of Water overlooking the dunes and Gulf, or the BaitHouse overlooking Western Lake. Extensive woodland trail systems are perfect for biking and hiking, or enjoy relaxing in one the many green spaces such as Cerulean Park.
- Sun-filled property
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- ain't mistbehavin watercolor florida
- ain't mistbehavin beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 7 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to stay
- watercolor luxury accommodations
- 7 bedroom home
- sleeps 18