Mermaid's Manor | 81 Watercolor Blvd
Mermaid's Manor | 81 Watercolor Blvd
'Mermaid's Manor' Park District with 5 King Suites, Near the Cerulean (Butterfly) Park. Just a 5 minute walk to 30A, Seaside and the WaterColor Beach Club Access and Pool.
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bed Arrangements:||4 King Beds|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||4374 sqft.|
|Location Setting:||Waterfront - Ocean|
|Beach Access:||Near a Beach|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $510 to $1,400 per night
July 4th Holiday 2020
Jul 04, 2020 - Jul 10, 2020
2020 Late Summer 1
Jul 11, 2020 - Jul 17, 2020
2020 Late Summer 2
Jul 18, 2020 - Jul 24, 2020
2020 Late Summer 3
Jul 25, 2020 - Jul 31, 2020
2020 Early Fall 1
Aug 01, 2020 - Aug 07, 2020
2020 Early Fall 2
Aug 08, 2020 - Aug 14, 2020
81 WATERCOLOR BLVD - 'MERMAID'S MANOR'
Stunningly appointed home in the Park District featuring 4 Kings and 2 Twins with Queen Pullout in the Loft of the Main House and a large fully equipped Carriage with 1 King. The sleeping capacity is up to 14 people. This home is in a fabulous location between the boat house and across 30A from the WaterColor Beach Club! It is directly across from beautiful Cerulean Park in the heart of WaterColor and in walking distance to the shops and restaurants of WaterColor and Seaside!
You have a warm feeling when you enter this house; one that lets you know the homeowner wants you to experience how special it is just as she does. It is impeccably decorated, very well thought out and no expense is spared when it comes to the furnishings. From the rich reclaimed wood floors to the upscale chic light beachy decor, this is vacationing at it's finest.
The first floor welcomes you with 3 King Bedrooms. All are very spacious and each have their own en-suite bathroom. The Main King Master on the first floor has a large walk-in closet, separate soaker tub and shower and doors that open up onto the private courtyard between the main house and carriage. The first floor also has a spacious seating area at the base of the staircase for gathering, chatting or watching TV. A convenient half bath and laundry room complete the first floor.
Walk up the stairs to a marvelous open concept, high ceiling and bright living room with plenty of room for large gatherings. Two large plush couches and side chairs in front of the fireplace and flat screen TV draw you in. The very generously sized gourmet kitchen opens up onto living room with top of line Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances and a fabulous square island with seating. The dining area completes this common area with a beautiful table and seating for 8. Open the double doors onto the welcoming porch that wraps around the front and side of the house. Outdoor couches and a high boy table with 4 chairs make for a perfect spot to read a book or sit and watch the goers by.
The second floor also boasts a second master King Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and large nicely appointed shower. Doors lead from a small hallway to the breezeway that connects the main house to the carriage house. The Carriage House is very spacious, has a King Bed with sectional seating and Kitchenette with counter seating for 2. It's lovely bathroom is sunlit and spacious with a river rock shower.
The third floor loft is a fun space for kids to gather. It has 2 custom-built Twin Beds and 2 couches (not shown in the picture) one of which is a Queen pullout. There is a wet bar and half bath on this floor.
The very private courtyard completes the experience of this home with a couple of loungers and chairs for people to gather and grill up a home cooked meal.
Sleeps up to 14
Second Floor Main Open-Concept Bright Living Space
5 King Bedrooms
5 Full and 2 Half Baths
Bonus Loft Space with 2 Twin Beds and Queen Pullout
Private Courtyard Between Main House and Carriage
Spacious Carriage with Access via Second Floor Main House Walkway or Staircase from First Floor Courtyard
- Welcoming front porch
- 3 King Bedrooms each w/private bathrooms and flat screen tvs inclusive of Large Main King Master with French doors opening up onto the private courtyard
- Separate and convenient TV viewing/gathering living space
- Washer and dryer room with laundry sink
- Half bath
- Large and bright open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, granite counter tops, a large center island with seating overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv, ample couch and chair seating and open sun-filled dining room with seating for 8
- King Bedroom with private bathroom and gorgeous built-in storage/tv cabinet
- Access to the walkway over to the carriage, has a fun wooden table and stools for casual conversation
- Great bonus space for kids to gather this loft space has two custom-built Twin beds and 2 ample sized couches perfect for gathering to play games or watch TV
- Queen-sized pullout couch
- Wet bar
- Half Bath
- 1 King Four-Poster Canopy Bed
- Generous sectional couch for lounging/watching TV
- Galley kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, efficiency dishwasher, microwave and burner with counter seating
- Beautiful sun-lit bathroom with large river-rock shower
- Accessible via a staircase from the courtyard or the breezeway walk-over from the second floor of the main house
- 1 parking spot on the driveway pad behind the garage and other parking available in front of the house in the first-come, first-served open parking.
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- mermaid's manor watercolor florida
- mermaid's manor beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- 5 bedroom home
- sleeps 14
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- florida vacation places to rent