All About The Twins | 67 S Ryan St
All About The Twins | 67 S Ryan St
All About the Twins | Seagrove Beach 67 S. Ryan Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 When you arrive for your stay at “All About Twins” located in popular Summer’s Edge in Seagrove Beach, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the beautif
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 13|
|Bathrooms:||6 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3124 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $625 to $1,293 per night
- Minimum Stay: 3 Days
2021 Late Summer 3
Jul 24, 2021 - Jul 30, 2021
2021 Late Summer 4
Jul 31, 2021 - Aug 06, 2021
2021 Early Fall 1
Aug 07, 2021 - Aug 13, 2021
2021 Early Fall 2
Aug 14, 2021 - Sep 01, 2021
Labor Day Weekend 2021
Sep 02, 2021 - Sep 08, 2021
Early Fall 3 2021
Sep 09, 2021 - Oct 01, 2021
All About the Twins | Seagrove Beach
67 S. Ryan Street, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
When you arrive for your stay at “All About Twins” located in popular Summer’s Edge in Seagrove Beach, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the beautiful views of the Emerald Coast visible from the front door and all three floors. Your spirit will be invigorated with the soothing breezes and sea salt mists in this beautifully decorated home. With five bedrooms and five and a half baths, each bedroom has its own private bathroom vanity and shower. The master enjoys a soaking tub as well. The two living areas on the first and third floors make this house a perfect gathering spot for extended families and friends.
Pops of Caribbean colors with a contemporary flair are sure to delight! With an inviting open floor plan on the first floor, you will not miss out on camaraderie regardless of your location. The dining room comfortably seats ten and the kitchen island provides additional seating for four. The kitchen boasts all new appliances and countertops, while the living room has ample space to enjoy your time with family and friends with a large screen TV and fireplace for added ambience during cooler evenings. The ground floor bedroom can be found just off the living room with a queen bed and pool views for you to enjoy. A powder room is conveniently located on the first floor. From the three sets of French doors, enjoy the covered porch furnished with a picnic table and benches and Adirondack chairs. Listen to the water, cook on the grill, read a book or whatever appeals to you as you enjoy the relaxing sounds of the beach.
There are three bedrooms on the second floor. One room at the top of the stairs on the left has a double/full size bed with a view of the pool. The second bedroom suite contains a queen bed and sumptuous queen sleeper sofa with beautiful views of the water and beach. The stunning master bedroom boasts a private deck, a king bed, double vanities, a soaking tub and large walk-in shower. The laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor.
The third floor offers a private queen bedroom with stunning views of the beach. A built-in daybed can be found in the second living room that is perfect for additional lounging space or an extra single bed if needed. The living area and exterior balcony deck off the third floor is sure to please-particularly for the glorious sunsets. Some would say it has the best view in the house.
This home has it all –close proximity to your choice of two pools (a family pool opposite the front door, and an adults-only pool one street over). Add the very short walk out the back gate to enjoy the sugar sand beach and crystal clear water - you will never want to leave. This house will be one you will want to enjoy year after year!
5 Full Baths and 1 Half Bath
Gulf Views * 1 row back from beach
Large Deck with Seating
Beach Access Only 50 Steps Away
Parking Available for 3 Vehicles
2 Community Swimming Pools (1 is heated)
- Open concept living, dining, and kitchen
- Dining table with seating for 10 guests and counter stool seating for 4 guests
- Large porch space with a picnic table, extra seating, and a gas grill to enjoy the beautiful Gulf views
- Gate just off of the porch provides quick access to the beach boardwalk
- Queen bedroom and bathroom with a vanity and shower
- Powder room
- King master suite with a private balcony that offers gulf views and a master bathroom with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and double vanities
- Guest suite with a queen sized bed and sleeper sofa, with beautiful views of the gulf
- Guest bedroom with a full sized bed and private bath with views of the pool
- Laundry room
- Queen bedroom with views of the beach and water
- Full bathroom
- Large living area with a built-in single daybed
- Balcony with tall Adirondack chairs and wonderful Gulf views
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean views
- all about the twins | 67 s ryan st santa rosa beach florida
- all about the twins | 67 s ryan st beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to stay
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom home