All About The Twins | 67 S Ryan St
All About The Twins | 67 S Ryan St
It’s all about the beach at "All About The Twins" located at 67 S. Ryan Street in Seagrove Beach! Invigorate your spirit with the soothing breezes and sea salt mists of the Gulf in this beautiful home.
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 12|
|Bathrooms:||4 Full Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3124 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $351 to $975 per night
Oct 17, 2020 - Nov 20, 2020
Nov 21, 2020 - Nov 27, 2020
2020 Early Winter
Nov 28, 2020 - Dec 18, 2020
2020 Winter Holiday
Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 01, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 1
Jan 02, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021
Late Winter 2021. 2
Feb 01, 2021 - Feb 26, 2021
It’s all about the beach at "All About Twins" located at 67 S. Ryan Street in Seagrove Beach! Invigorate your spirit with the soothing breezes and sea salt mists of the Gulf in this beautifully decorated home. When you get out of your car and see the quaint, white picket fence, ocean blue shutters and immaculately manicured yard, you will know you have arrived to your perfect vacation home.
You will begin to relax from the moment you enter the home, as the pops of Caribbean colors provide you with the beachy atmosphere you are seeking. The open living room, kitchen, and dining room are located on the first floor and the numerous windows and French doors provide bright, natural lighting that illuminates every room. The dining room comfortably seats eight, plus another four at the breakfast bar. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, creamy white cabinets and plenty of counter space to ensure dinner prep is a cinch. Just off of the living area is your private porch, which has a picnic table for al fresco dining, 2 additional adirondack chairs, as well as a gas grill. Just down the hall, you will find the queen bedroom which will put you in an "Island Time" frame of mind. The bedroom has an attached bath featuring a single vanity, a tub/shower combo and can be accessed from inside the bedroom or from the hallway.
There are three bedrooms located on the second floor, including your master bedroom. The master bedroom has a king sized bed and features two sets of French doors which provide wonderful natural light and open onto a private balcony with gorgeous view of the Gulf. The master bath has a large, whirlpool tub, walk-in shower and a double vanity. There are two more guest bedrooms also located on the second floor. The first guest bedroom has a king sized bed, access to the shared hall bath, and doors leading to the balcony where you can take in those amazing Gulf views. The final bedroom on the second floor has a full sized bed and features gorgeous periwinkle blue walls and pops of coral. This bedroom also has access to the shared hall bath which has a single vanity and a tub/shower combo.
Walk up the stairs to the third floor tower room where you will find a suite that is sure to be the bedroom everyone will want to sleep in. This wonderful, open space has it's own living area, wall-mounted TV, a sleeper sofa and a queen sized murphy bed. There is also a full bath with a single vanity and a tub/shower combo. The double french doors lead you to the balcony where you will find tall adirondack chairs and fantastic views of the Emerald green gulf waters, with sunset viewing a must.
If you want to take a dip in the pool, the family pool is located just out the front door of the home and is heated during the cooler months. Walk one street over and there is another community pool for your use. When you are ready to go to the beach, walk out the rear French doors and back gate. You are only 50 steps from the beach access boardwalk and the sugar white sands! You are sure to enjoy every minute of your beach vacation!
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms (Bedding includes 2 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Sleeper Sofa, 1 Queen Murphy Bed)
- 4 Full Baths
- Gulf Views * 1 row back from beach
- Large Deck with picnic table on first floor back porch
- Outdoor Shower
- Gulf Views from all decks
- Gas Grill
- Beach access only 50 steps away
- Parking available for 3 vehicles
- 2 Community swimming pools (1 is heated)
- Open concept living, dining, kitchen
- Dining table seats 8 - 4 barstools at bar
- Large porch with picnic table, extra seating and gas grill with beautiful Gulf views!
- Gate just off of the porch provides quick access to the beach boardwalk
- Queen bedroom and bathroom with a single vanity and a tub/shower combo
- King Master Suite with gulf views and private balcony. Large master bath with whirlpool tub and walk-in shower.
- King bedroom with views to the gulf and access to balcony.
- Full bedroom
- Shared bath for the king guest room and the full guest room.
- Studio style living area space with a queen sized murphy bed and a queen sleeper sofa
- Full bathroom
- Balcony with tall adirondack chairs and wonderful Gulf views
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- MINIMUM AGE: All properties require a minimum of one adult OVER THE AGE OF 26 be staying at the property throughout the rental term.
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATES:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
Other Property Amenities
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean views
- all about the twins | 67 s ryan st santa rosa beach florida
- all about the twins | 67 s ryan st beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- florida vacation places to stay
- 5 bedroom vacation rental
- sleeps 12
- santa rosa beach rental with private pool
- 5 bedroom home