More Grayter | 12 Garfield
More Grayter | 12 Garfield
Vacations do not get any better than your stay at 'More Grayter'! This gorgeous, new construction home has 5 luxurious bedrooms and is located in the small, gated neighborhood of Grayton Landing in historic Grayton Beach. You have phenomenal
Vacation Home in Santa Rosa Beach Florida
|Bedrooms:||5 Bedrooms • Sleeps 14|
|Bathrooms:||5 Full, 1 Half Bathrooms|
|Living Space:||3596 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $255 to $880 per night
Late Winter 2019-2020
Jan 02, 2020 - Feb 28, 2020
Spring Break 2020
Feb 29, 2020 - Apr 10, 2020
Spring Holiday 2020
Apr 11, 2020 - Apr 17, 2020
Late Spring 2020
Apr 18, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Early Summer 1
May 16, 2020 - May 22, 2020
Early Summer 2
May 23, 2020 - May 29, 2020
Vacations do not get any better than your stay at More Grayter! This gorgeous, new construction home has 5 luxurious bedrooms and is located in the small, gated neighborhood of Grayton Landing in historic Grayton Beach. You have phenomenal Lake Views, a community swimming pool (unheated), dock access to Western Lake and are still just a short 6 minute walk down to the beach.
This brand new home has been impeccably furnished to accommodate your family in comfort. The home features 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms and has a large, screened in porch on the 1st floor of the home. The porch is a perfect place to spend lazy afternoons and evenings playing ping pong, playing cards on the high-top table, or watching the big game from the huge sectional sofa. You will have plenty of parking in the long driveway, which can accommodate 4 vehicles. As you make your way to the 2nd floor, there is a half bathroom located in between the two floors.
More Grayter features two master bedrooms, the first of which is located on the 2nd floor. The bedroom has a king sized bed, walk in closet and gorgeous master bathroom featuring a deep, soaking tub and separate shower. The bathroom has beautiful finishes and marble counter tops on the double vanity. Also located on the 2nd floor is the kitchen, dining, and living areas. The kitchen has marble counters and tons of space for meal prepping for your family. The 4 burner, Wolf range provides natural gas cooking and custom cabinetry in a soft gray tone. There are bar stools located on the kitchen island for overflow dining, which is sure to be a favorite place for the kids. Just off of the kitchen is the dining area featuring seating for 8 and access to the balcony. The living area has plenty of comfortable seating for your family to sit and relax and enjoy time together. There are French doors leading from the living area out to the balcony where there is an outdoor dining table and views of the lake and neighborhood pool. This is the perfect place to enjoy a beautiful sunrise cup of coffee or evening cocktail.
There are three guest bedrooms located on 3rd floor. A second master bedroom with a king sized bed, en-suite bathroom and access to a balcony which looks toward those amazing lake views. The en-suite bathroom features marble countertops and high-end finishes, a deep, soaking tub and a separate shower. Down the hallway you will find two more guest rooms. On the left side of the hall, the guest room has a king-sized bed and a beautiful, en-suite bathroom with a shower. On the right side of the hall is a bedroom with a queen-sized bed and en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combo. Both bathrooms have the beautiful marble counters featured throughout the home.
The younger members of your party will head straight for the fourth floor where they will find 2 sets of twin-sized bunk beds. The bunk room also has 4 separate closets so everyone has plenty of space to hide their suitcases away. There is a full bath located just off of the hallway outside of the bunk room and it has double vanities and a shower. There is also a den area where the kids can watch TV or play games from the comfy sofa that opens up to a queen sleeper. There is a balcony located off of the den that will provide unparalleled views of the neighborhood and lake. What are you waiting for? Book More Grayter for your family vacation now!
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms (3 King, 1 Queen, 2 sets twin bunks, 1 sleeper sofa)
- 5 1/2 Baths
- Professionally Decorated
- Elevator access to 3 floors *Available upon request
- Gated neighborhood
- 3 balconies featuring Lake Views
- 1st floor screened in patio with ping pong, sectional sofa, table and chairs and a TV
- Parking available for 4 cars
- Neighborhood swimming pool (unheated)
- Short walk to Beach access
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
ADDITIONAL RENTAL RATE:
Additional Rental Rates include the following items: Amenity Passes, Bike Fee, PDP Fee, Cleaning Fee, Admin Fee, Pool Heat, and CSA Trip Insurance.
**These additional items may alter based on property selection and guest add-on preferences.
Activities and Special Interests
This property provides access to the following activities and special interests:
- more grayter | 12 garfield santa rosa beach florida
- more grayter | 12 garfield beaches of south walton & scenic 30a
- sleeps 14
- 5 bedroom home
- florida vacation rental with private pool
- florida vacation places to rent
- 5 bedroom vacation rental