Patio Cottage: 1 Bedroom Short Term Rental in Portland OR
Patio Cottage: 1 Bedroom Short Term Rental in Portland OR
Secluded, Cozy Patio Cottage Right By All The Action!
Vacation Cottage in Portland Oregon
|Bedrooms:||1 Bedroom • Sleeps 2|
|Bathrooms:||1 Full Bathroom|
|Living Space:||240 sqft.|
Rates & Availability
(Displayed in USD)
- Daily Rates from $94 to $187 per night
FABULOUS GETAWAY IN THE HEART OF THE MAGIC!
At the far quiet end of a spacious GORGEOUS, NATURAL STONE PATIO, and just steps from ALBERTA STREET and three of Portland's other enchanting neighborhoods, the secluded PATIO COTTAGE offers both quiet respite and quick access to all that is most magical about Portland.
This is your perfect base for exploring — wander by foot or bike along the LEAFY RESIDENTIAL STREETS and ALLEYS, enjoy the LOCAL BREWERIES and VEGAN EATERIES, shop at nearby stores, take a short hop to DOWNTOWN or take a DAY TRIP to the Oregon Coast or Columbia Gorge.
STEP RIGHT OUT THE DOOR AND YOU'RE THERE!
(Note: If this Patio Cottage isn't available on the dates you're searching, search for the Secluded Patio Suite. (For more information, see the Portland Eco House website.))
When you open the large gate leading to this super cute cottage, you'll at once be ushered into a completely secluded patio.
French doors entice you to step into the cottage, make yourself at home, and luxuriate in its comfy SITTING AREAS, a QUEEN BED that guests rave about, sweet compact KITCHEN, and PRIVATE BATH.
- Well-lit, beautifully designed and decorated, the Patio Cottage will delight you with how CLEAN, restful, and chock full of thoughtful touches it is with its BRIGHT relaxing colors, HIGH CEILING, CUSTOM WOODWORK, and ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY.
- The area in the back for your bed is made into your hidden sanctuary when you draw its floor-lenght ROOM-DARKENING CURTAINS shut. It is peaceful and quiet, and the bed, padded with all ORGANIC cotton bedding, will beckon you into an amazing night's sleep.
- Sitting at the BISTRO TABLE in front of the cottage, you can sip your morning joe or tea and scope out your day's adventures.
- From the LOVESEAT you can watch the wind stir outside the French glass doors or, in warm weather, through the screen doors.
- The PATIO TABLE allows you to partake in meals al fresco, and the LOUNGE SET and GAS FIRE PIT will seduce you into kicking back and relaxing with drinks. Or you can just close your eyes and WORK ON YOUR TAN.
- The cottage has many other amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, including LIGHTED CLOSET with iron and ironing board, hangers and shelves, luggage rack, lots of hooks to hang things on, and AMPLE COUNTERTOP SPACE.
- In the KITCHEN you can prepare light meals or snacks using the FULL-SIZE FRIDGE, frost-free freezer, French COFFEE PRESS, TOASTER OVEN, induction COOKTOP, and MICROWAVE.
Complementary Organic fair trade COFFEE and TEAS from the neighborhood food co-op are yours to enjoy, and FILTERED TAP WATER flowing from the PURE MOUNTAIN RESERVOIR allows you to forgo buying bottled water and thereby help reduce the plastic pollution in our oceans and ecosystems.
- Under the nice hot HIGH-PRESSURE SHOWER you can steam your pores and get squeaky clean using the complementary ORGANIC SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH.
On the coffee table, TRAVEL BROCHURES and magazines will help you choose from a wide range of activities of interest to visitors and locals alike.
- All this careful attention to detail, and more, are curated by a warm, WELCOMING HOST!
- Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be permitted on the property.
For your convenience, here are the Patio Suite's House Rules, so you can see if they work for you:
RENTAL AGREEMENT: Guests are required to electronically sign a Rental Agreement when they book.
SECURITY DEPOSIT HOLD: A $300 Security Deposit hold is placed on the booking guest's credit card.
GUEST PHOTO ID. Guests are required to provide government-issued photo IDs.
TWO GUESTS MAXIMUM. The maximum number of Guests allowed to stay in this rental is two (2).
SECOND GUEST. The Patio Suite is open only to those one to two guests who have already booked. If you've booked as a single traveler, and you would like a second person to be added as a Guest during the Rental Period, make a request for this change. If it can be accommodated, the rental rate will be adjusted accordingly.
CHILDREN. Well-behaved children are allowed onto the Property as Visitors or Guests of adult guests ONLY after you've checked in with me about it firstl. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
VISITORS. For the safety, security, comfort, and peaceful enjoyment of all guests and neighbors, and so that I can maintain my Portland short-term rental license, it is essential that I know that individuals who come on the property are either guests or friends of guests and not someone who has no business being here.
Also, I am required by the City to keep the total number of guests and their visitors who are on the property to within its set limits. This includes not only guests of the Patio Cottage but also of the Patio Suite.
Therefore, visitors other than the named booked Guest(s) are permitted onto the Property ONLY after Guests have first checked in with me about it. This includes any person(s) you may wish to come visit you or to assist you with checking into or out of the Patio Suite.
PARTIES/EVENTS. Parties or events hosted by guests are not able to be accommodated on the property.
PETS/ASSISTANCE ANIMALS. Due to health restrictions, pets or assistance animals cannot be allowed on to the property.
NO TOBACCO SMOKERS. For everyone's comfort, and for those who are super-sensitive to the smell of tobacco smoke, the entire property is restricted from smokers of tobacco anywhere at any time, either inside or outside, or at the curbside.
SHOE-FREE AREA. A "No Shoes Wearing" policy inside the Patio Suite ensures that the floor and rugs stay squeaky clean for all guests' enjoyment. Provided by the door are clean, washable slippers for you to use, if you'd like.
FOOD ITEMS. Guests are asked to please take away all meat wastes with them when they leave. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please let me know.
FIRE SAFETY. For the safety of the building, no lighting of candles, incense, sage, or any other flammable materials is allowed on the Property. There is a fire extinguisher on a shelf in the kitchenette.
CANNABIS. Consumption of medical and recreational marijuana (cannabis) is legal in Oregon. Guests are permitted to smoke or vape cannabis outside on the patio after first checking with me, your host, to ensure that no other guests staying on the property at the time are sensitive to the scent.
Smoking of cannabis is not permitted inside the rental. Vaping of cannabis (in which no smoke is emitted, only vapors) is permitted inside, with the window or door open a crack for ventilation so that the scent doesn't permeate the space.
If you are sensitive to cannabis smoke, let me know when you book, and I will make sure that no other guests are smoking it on the property while you are here.
- patio cottage portland oregon
- patio cottage oregon
- 1 bedroom vacation rental
- oregon vacation places to rent
- sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom cottage